• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Avatar's (re-opened)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I've made a Lich Avatar.. and i want to show you!
FireLichAva.jpg

No.. i didnt make boarder.. it was there when i saved the picture and edited it

Edit: ok i got another.. i think u'll like this alot more..
MountainGiantAvatar.jpg

Edit 2: no i havent released them as skin or model yet.. after im done doing the avatar's ill do the skin's

Edit 3: another ^^
TaurenChieftainAvatar.jpg

Edit 4: a whole 'nother one
DarkTrollBatRiderAvatar.jpg

Edit 5: yup another :)
RokhanAvatar.jpg

Edit 6: Yay another!
DemonDruidoftheClawAvatar.jpg

Edit 7: OooOOOoo.. Freaky..
AbominationAvatar.jpg

Edit 8: well this is my avatar i like it alot..
LavaInfernalAvatar.jpg

Edit 2: i made another one.. this was for my friend..
SquirrelAva.jpg

Edit 3: another.. a Tribal Blademaster
TribalBlademasterAvatar.jpg

Post 4: ... whats with you?? its art pretty much.. its not a skin.. so it does need its own place also >.< but seriously.. it is art.. im sorry i cant do work's of art and stuff

Note: the raccoon is post to be a squirrel.. thats why it brown.. my friend is this squirrel guy

Edit 3: well.. this is something i did again.. its a Ice Lord.. sorry if i got a little lazy on this one..
IceLordAvatar.jpg
IconTounge.gif

Edit 4: another Ice One.. its a Ice Mage
IceMageAvatar.jpg

Edit 5: and heres a Alien Peasant
AlienPeasantAvatar.jpg

More Avatar's ^^
EvilFootmanAvatar.jpg

andanother
EvilRiflemanAvatar.jpg

A Drow Elf one :p
DrowElfSpellBreakerAvatar.jpg

(Note: i copied this from the art topic since avatar's arent allowed there o_O but here)

Level 13
how do you know he didnt make his?

anyway, i dont like em, but thats because im more of an aliens fan than a wc3 fan.

and we all have seen your drawing wormy, and we all know that your avatar is the head of it, and everytime avatars come up you post the same link with the same phrase

Level 13
Kerrigan said:
how do you know he didnt make his?

anyway, i dont like em, but thats because im more of an aliens fan than a wc3 fan.

and we all have seen your drawing wormy, and we all know that your avatar is the head of it, and everytime avatars come up you post the same link with the same phrase

wait, didnt blizz made them? or atleast provide 100% of the graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.