• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

my attempt at minas tirith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Vegeta what does the scouter say about his rock spam level?
It's OVER 9000!!1

What 9000??? Theres no way that could be right!!

Attachments

• minas tirith!.PNG
    minas tirith!.PNG
    881.3 KB · Views: 401
Other than the fact that this is so incredibly unaccurate such as flattened trees that look like trees, real trees, those green rocks, masses of them, and masses of arches and a neighbouring tower INSIDE the city, and the fact that the walls are pretty blank and shit, this is most probably better than mine although I think your White Tower is a bit too abrupt. And any water within several thousand kilometres of Minas Tirith is brown. :}

Level 10
i already made a playable one . . but its on a tiny scale (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/project-recruitment-256/middle-earth-risk-124094/) but not one to be a tolkin fan or anything . . . but theres no forests near minus tirith . . . and i dont think i've ever seen mountins like that . . . . . and there suposed to be 7 layers . . . . . but other than that its all good . . . . . . little out of scale if you ask me tho . . . . . xD

Level 19
1. I don't think that mountains disturb me that much.
2. Why are the mountains distracting you when the city is so awesome!
3. Good job!:D

Level 3
The trees in the forground are kind of lame-looking. Not to sound discouraging or anything. Why don't you try simple tiles out there, perhaps with a few pointing (not VERY pointy tho) rocks.

The background, as others have mentioned could also use some major work.

Also, the resolution you've taken your screenshot in is kinda.. small, dontcha think?

The city itself is a bit squished, but you've got the general idea going, and that's what matters. You can do oh so much with the World Editor, I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.