• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MUTATED ONE : RE-3 Style Map Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Mutated%20One.jpg

By Wanza

Hello hive's member, i have develop a new map project and i need a crew that have specialization at triggerrer, model searcher (we call it "messenger") it will be good if there are someone who can create a model byself. A loading screen maker (2D Artist), an advanced terrainer, and a grammar checker. I also need someone who best in editing object at object editor.

Map Description

Map Name : Mutated One
Category : Mistery Puzzle
Theme : Cityscape
Player : 4 - Smart Players
Storyline :
A group of 4th division special forces is sent to check out the fallen village that was destroyed by nuclear accident, but all of them is trapped in the village. The nuclear radiation have make every living aspect in the village to form into a strange creature. Three days ago, 3 teams has been sent to cover this disaster from public views, it was Nightwing team, Hawkeyes Team, And Eaglehorn team. But finally, no one is come back from the fallen village. The government have order the military defence unit to doing a last mission, send a Moonraven team, who have a a best crew from entire nation to handle this disaster. The member of the crew is Jason Parkinson (SAS Commander), Matthew Falcon (Nuclear Environmental Researcher), Garand Russelt (Tactical Master), And Alan Krueger (Scout and Medic Specialization). But they all don't know what creatures is waiting over the village gates. They all trapped in the mutated creatures, and must find a way to kill the Mutated One (The bosses) who have been mutated into a killer creatures and spread the virus nuclear disease.

Progress :
I'm in progress make a basic terrain and i need all the help i can get..
For further details, if you interest to join a project i will be glad to accept you.. One more thing, i need a hard-worker that can be consistent to finish this project as his/her priority.. Thanks..:pcon:

TopicProgress BarPercentage
IdeaIIIIIIIIII30%
TerrainIIIIIIIIII50%
TriggerIIIIIIIIII0%
ModelsIIIIIIIIII20%
Overall ProgressIIIIIIIIII25%

Progress 2nd Update : - Add some special force's model, jeep model, and another doodad, we've finished placing doodad for trigger in next update, terrain making is finished for 42% the map's size, 31% storyline ideas is implemented on the map.

What we still need :
- Triggerer
- Idea (It's open for a project member or non-member)
- Advanced Terrain
- Loading screen maker
- Messenger

Last edited:
Level 8
sounds good, but i cant join the team. Sry, im working on other projects atm. Heres what i think:

Not a very original story line, its just marines in a city surviving waves of zombies... "yawn"... We need some sort of "flare" to it to make the game stand out from all the others like that. And the names of the squads... BORING! What about something other than alpha bravo charlie and delta. Maybe something more creative would sound better! but thats just my opinion.

Other than those 2 things, i think this map could go somewhere!

Level 2
Dear Superz Ze Man, thank you for your advice,c :pgrin:
First, it's not a surviving for a waves of zombies map, it's like a Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis on Playstation console, so the players must solve a sort of puzzle (combining item, search for lost item, search a way etc.)

For the squad name, i'll fix it with another member :D
good luck with u'r project too :)
+rep

Level 2
Dear GIANT_CRAB,,
yep thank you.. it's my first map project..
well, just enjoy the game when i have finished my maps..
+rep 4 u

Level 8
it seems like a fun project. im debating whether or not to join as a trigger guy, but i dont make leak free triggers unless they are for special effects and stuff cause i dont find any leaking triggers slowing my game down. Anyways, maybe in the future il join ^^

Level 12
it seems like a fun project. im debating whether or not to join as a trigger guy, but i dont make leak free triggers unless they are for special effects and stuff cause i dont find any leaking triggers slowing my game down. Anyways, maybe in the future il join ^^

Leaks reaching 8192 will make wc3 fatal error.
No problem? Yes, thats the problem :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 2

Well Superz_Ze_Man, i need ALL the HELP i can get :)
so your help will be needed for my project, is it will have a leaks or not, we will solve later :D,, remember i'll make a map idea as simple as possible, so it will not "eat" more trigger leak :pcon:

@Giant Crab : It seems u can help me.. Can't you ?:grin:

woah really? I doubt il have 8192 leaks tho hahah. I guess maybe i could learn how to make leak free stuff, but im really lazy :p

Alot of things leak, so if you use some sort of loop that leaks, getting to 8192 leaks won't take to long :grin: Anyways, I'm a good terrain-er, and quite a good GUI trigger-er. So if you still need help, I'm willing to help :)

Level 2
Alot of things leak, so if you use some sort of loop that leaks, getting to 8192 leaks won't take to long :grin: Anyways, I'm a good terrain-er, and quite a good GUI trigger-er. So if you still need help, I'm willing to help :)

Thank you maddeem, soon, if i have finish the basic map, i'll throw the map to you, also i'll give a story line puzzle to triggerred by you. thanks :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.