• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

COTT team vs team AOE style map

Which terrain?

• COTT one

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Mini COTT one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Okay so both these maps have been in development for 2 years, well not really 2 years, though 2 years have passed since i first started them, then left map development and just recently 3 months ago i came back.
so what i want is for people to check these maps, its essentially same thing but has 2 terrains.
Tell me which terrain is better.
Some info though: The map is a team vs team AOE style.
All heroes, items, units are currently place holders for testing purposes, so don't mind anything except the terrain.
I imagined it as a fast paced, abilities based map, with items serving to compliment your abilities and not vice-versa. Abilities have or should i say will have 5 levels and cost quite a lot of mana.

Also planned are upgradeable towers, units, purchasable builders to build towers or a unique hero that can build towers(undecided yet), scripted events for example at 10 minutes of play 2 of the strongest hero from both sides will battle in a mini arena, players will be able to spawn very strong units to help them destroy the enemies and computer owned creatures that will attack both teams at periodic events.

Essentially i planned 2 versions of the map, one the standard version and one mini version, but as that would take me huge amount of time, i've decided for one map only instead.

Attachments

• COTT 1.2 alpha.w3x
    366.3 KB · Views: 64
  • mini COTT.w3x
    276.8 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.