• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music video Cinamatic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
This is a sort of question and idea for a cinematic. I was just curious as to why people don't make cinematic with music, making music videos. Just an idea but someone could probably make a very epic terrain and video out of Dragonforce's song Starfire. Not saying people couldn't make other good ones from other songs but this song comes to mind.

Level 18
I think people had that idea already (At least I did).

I'm not going to bother making them, because I'm busy enough with playable maps, but if you'd like to make them, I suggest you make a part in the map where they can choose the songs. You really should add multiple songs to a map, since 1 song/map is just plain way too much effort to just watch a music video.

Level 17
Me too, but I just couldn't find a song I like to convert into a warcraft music video. The thing about it is that you will need to make it sync with the voice. It might also turn out to be a cheesy/stupid cinematic if you think about it...

And resources to make a decent music video isn't really supplied for some of the videos I might try...

Level 37
I like the idea, I actually have created 3 "music cinematic" before. It's always great to find a good piece of music, and then start to do a cinematic based on that music. Actually I have one cinematic in my mind that I have always been dreaming to make. So if this kind of contest will be created, I'll do the cinematic I have been dreaming on.

Of course it will be based on the campaign I have been creating for a year.

I would make the cinematic from this music;

Don't care about that video... it's shit.

Level 7
Its kinda funny, i started making ideas for wc3 music videos just 2 days ago but i never made it since im busy with alot of other stuff :p Would be a bit cool to make one tho.

Level 9
Haha I'd love to be able to make a cinematic for a music video but I haven't even really started learning cinematic for warcraft 3 yet. But what my idea would have been for say a dragonforce song, is since some of their music is describing battles then you could make very epic battle cinematic but transitions and moments in the fighting worked along with the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.