• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Murloc Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hey can some one make the Murloc Marine, the one that the blizzard has made for WoW? or something close to it? here is a video of the 'marines' animations..
ill +Rep, and give credit, it doesnt have to bee clad in armor, but i want a murloc that has a gauss rifle atleast, because ive always been looking for one that has a rifle.

Level 34
Question: Do you got a project (link please) or is this a lurkpost with the satisfaction of putting the created model in a folder and forget about it?

hey can some one make the Murloc Marine, the one that the blizzard has made for WoW? or something close to it? here is a video of the 'marines' animations..
ill +Rep, and give credit, it doesnt have to bee clad in armor, but i want a murloc that has a gauss rifle atleast, because ive always been looking for one that has a rifle.

If i ever got that model, i would create a whole map around it... Its THAT awsome xD

Level 3
yea im going to put it into several maps of mine, one map im working on heavily is:
Loap Builder v2.3
i took the original Loap Builder v1.1 (i think its 1.1) and modded it HEAVILY now it has 3 more extra races you can build with, Human, Sheep, Night Elf, soon to have Naga(advanced naga)

Edit: oh yea i forgot the P.L.A.V

Last edited:
Level 3
the blizzcon event is actually its only for people who own WoW, im talking about haveing it for WCIII so you can use it as a unit, or as some would want... make a entire map revolveing around it... lol:xxd:

Level 3
i know i must be patient but it was a honest question, some one posted that they may work on it, but now the post is gone, so i'm wondering is any one working on it?

is that a "i will do it" or a "ill try but probably not" or a simply "no but i want rep for saying i tryed"

It's a "I wil do it as soon as schools out if you remind me, I'm a little busy at the moment".
I like making models whith ingame-texture-only-potential. And this is really one of those models.

Level 3
Fingolfin, when you get out of school? because yes, i could wait that long, just one question when you make it, you gunna have it have armor on? i know where i live school is almost out (June 10th)

Level 2
This will be awesome if someone makes this. Please also make a Portrait. ill def. +rep people.
Whoever(if they are) is doing this, can you make it with armor with team colors? (i don't know if the original poster wanted just the weapon or also the armor.)

Level 2
If you (and the original requester) do not mind, can he have the "rocket firing" animation (falling back wanted, but not needed)

Level 23
mesh is almost complete!!! ^^

I will need someone to texture it though D: I am not a good texturer, and I doubt any of the marine textures on any sites or in the Magos Model Editor would be epic enough for it D: (they aren't) Oh, and perhaps the face of the baby murloc as well :p Murloc textures from WoW don't do it justice D:

Ideas that this model has given me:
Murloc Firebat :)D Burnin' with a vengence!)
Murloc Ghost (>:3 Big Boom! :D)
Murloc...... Zealot! >=D (zwoosh! zwing! zwoosh! :D)
Murloc High Templar/Dark Templer :D

... maybe even a murloc medic... AND! :D every mechanical unit with a pilot..... MURLOC avatars for them! :D (lol) Even the Murloc Admiral on the Hyperion :p

Level 49
mesh is almost complete!!! ^^

I will need someone to texture it though D: I am not a good texturer, and I doubt any of the marine textures on any sites or in the Magos Model Editor would be epic enough for it D: (they aren't) Oh, and perhaps the face of the baby murloc as well :p Murloc textures from WoW don't do it justice D:

Ideas that this model has given me:
Murloc Firebat :)D Burnin' with a vengence!)
Murloc Ghost (>:3 Big Boom! :D)
Murloc...... Zealot! >=D (zwoosh! zwing! zwoosh! :D)
Murloc High Templar/Dark Templer :D

... maybe even a murloc medic... AND! :D every mechanical unit with a pilot..... MURLOC avatars for them! :D (lol) Even the Murloc Admiral on the Hyperion :p

Take the textures ingame, that will be both a challenege and a save of some file-space. Oh, and, care to show a mesh wip? And a murloc zealot would be awesome xD

Level 23
Me haz WIPz! :D

Attachments

• Murloc Marine_WIP.jpg
    Murloc Marine_WIP.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 179
Status
Not open for further replies.