• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Munchkin dungeon crawl map recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I am working on a dungeon crawl map, with a unique twist to it. this map will generate a new dungeon each time you play it, with random bosses, mobs and everything. In addition to this, it will implement the munchkin sytstem where you gain your classes on the fly(from picking up items).

now what im looking for is:
A good triggerer to help me implement my random dungeon generation system(i have some ideas for it, but i'd really like some help), and a few other things.

Creative people who can help me create units and possibly tiggers for bosses/mobs/etc.

map is barely started(i have done a few triggers, thats it)

Level 6
wohoo trillium the walking idea machine! Ill give you a PM if i need something.

Level 6
nobody else?
looks like im going to rely on my own skills (and a load of ideas. but ideas dont make random dungeon generators on their own).

Level 6
I really couldnt tell.....
can you do half-decent triggering? because you kinda need that if you also want to do the classes and stuff like that.
but yeah, you're in.

Level 6
lol..
if you guys want to talk to me, send me a PM, or join this project's Hamachi network (name MunchkinWarcraft, password hijaxxor)

Level 3
I'm just a beginnner at map making, and i'm not sure i'd be much of a help but i'd like to experience how to work together on a project.

Level 6
ok, im sure we have room for you.
is there anything in particular you want to do? if not, you could help lopaki with the object data(or be yet another idea stash)
get hamachi or pm me if you want to contact me.

Level 3
I'd gladly provide ideas, and can do some object work but i also like to develop some triggers.. i can manage fairly well with the standard triggers, i just dont know JASS

Level 6
hmm, maybe you can help lopaki if all the stuff he does need some triggers. thats kinda the only part where we need triggers (except the random dungeon generator system, and thats kinda too advanced for GUI)

Status
Not open for further replies.