• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mummy_by67chrome.blp

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
BannerMummycopy.jpg

A mummy skin I did for a friend of mine. Face wrap was a little hard to work with, the bandages that look like lightning bolts on the unwrap should end up straight when applied to the model. If you use it give credit to me, 67chrome.

Keywords:
Mummy, Preserved, Embalmed, Egypt, Dried, Corpse, Icky, Undead, Zombie, Dalaran, Mutant, 67chrome
Contents

Mummy_by67chrome.blp (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
22:58, 7th Jul 2009 Dan van Ohllus: This skin looks totally awesome with all the nice details and stuffs. You've done a great job on handling the wrap as well. This mummy will sure have a big amount of usefulness for sure.

M

22:58, 7th Jul 2009
Dan van Ohllus:
This skin looks totally awesome with all the nice details and stuffs. You've done a great job on handling the wrap as well.
This mummy will sure have a big amount of usefulness for sure.

Level 8
And yet another awesome skin by 67chrome!
Great details n' stuff, wrapping is great... gah, everything is great!
And, yet another 5/5 :p

Level 34
Pig nose? His nose rotted off, that is the remains. Did you take biology? Do you know what the a human skull looks like?

He would look much stranger with a normal nose.
Oh, excuse me mister "smart guy", I really didn't know all that. I didn't ask him to make the normal nose, I asked him to fix the current nose because right now it looks awkward. It would be nice if he just changes the position of the holes on his nose, so it doesn't look pig-like.

Pig nose? His nose rotted off, that is the remains. Did you take biology? Do you know what the a human skull looks like?

He would look much stranger with a normal nose.

Oh, excuse me mister "smart guy", I really didn't know all that. I didn't ask him to make the normal nose, I asked him to fix the current nose because right now it looks awkward. It would be nice if he just changes the position of the holes on his nose, so it doesn't look pig-like.

or better, just Shut up, bronze guy :razz:

Level 6
You don't see too many mummy models/skins in Warcraft... that's a pity.

Anyways, this skin looks fantastic, as always with 67chrome here.

Level 2
When I unzip it and import it into the import manager and use both the path codes. It doesn't work. It didn't work for a couple that I did but some of them worked and I did it the exact same way. Its obvious that its working for you guys so could somone help me out with that?

Great skin 5/5