• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiple Unit Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Is there any way to have multiple skins for the same unit, ex. zombie ogre, normal ogre, hobogre. I need to know because i want all of the ogre units + multiple skins, is that possible?

Level 2
I didn't think to look there since it was about 3D models so I figured it was for making models( which I didn't think had to do with managing skins.)

Level 17
Yes it has to do with managing skin
You want multiple skin used in your map right?
Like you've said
Ogre
Ogre lord
Ogre zombie
Ogre crusher (only example)
Then, open up the magos model editor, search for the model you wanted, open it, open the texture window ( window -> texture manager), then import your desired skin to the model, open up the material manager (window -> material manager), then search the default ogre skin, and change them all to the imported ones, and don't forget to change the portrait as well

Status
Not open for further replies.