• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Multiple spells activating at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have me 2 spells for my map. One from feral spirit and the other from summon misha. But when i activate one of them both activate (this is on one unit). I have changed the Order string turn on but it didn't help(im not sure what this does).

Level 4
Order strings don't matter. Base it off another summon ability such as hawk, scout (owl?), summon water elemental, wards, ...

I dont see how this could help.
I also used another base buff but it doesnt help

Level 35
Heyo Paku XD.

Try what Eleandor suggested, it's FTW. Orderstrings do bugger all (another bug for Blizzard, I'm afraid...), so it's required to use different abilities. It's appears that Summon Misha and Spirit Wolf are actually based off the same ability, so I would reccomend basing one of them off of a different ability with the same sort of effect (summoning a unit for a short duration of time). Perhaps replace Spirit Wolf with Summon Elemental? I'm going to stop repeating what Eleandor said now :p

Level 4
But the thing is i dont want my unit to die. I want it to stay for every like misha.

Level 4
It works but one more problem. I can summon multiple units.

Edit: Same thing with hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.