• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Abilities active at same time?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
When i make an ability then copy+paste it and change the stats and give em both to a hero. When the hero uses the icon on the left side...both icons get higlighted with the "Channelling" glow on the edges of the icons. and when i use the left side ability the right side one gets used up& has the cd...how do i make it so that they dont activate at the same time?:cry:

Level 4
Since you based both skills off the same original ability, their rawcode ability ID is the same, meaning that when you use the skill in game, the system can't tell the difference between the two. To get around this problem you just need to base your second spell off a different base ability. The only skill that can have multiple copies on the same hero is Channel, and you have to change the Ability ID for that to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.