• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Multiple Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hey iv recently been working on a footmen frenzy and im adding skins to heros and i need some heros to have the original skin sort of thing Eg: i have a cyber vampire so i got a robotic skin for dreadlord and if you choose dreadlord or the cyber vampire they both have the robotic skin please help with that? also i want to know how to get different units to have a skin because one of my heros needs to summon fire elementals and theyr the same skin as the water elemental.

You need to export Dreadlord out from the Model Editior, Rename him Cyber Vampire, Then rename the skin CyberVampire.

Then, using the mdx pather, change Cyber Vampirs texture path to CyberVampire. Then import these into the WorldEditor, using the skin as a separate custom model. I know its a bother, and it will eat up map size, but its the only way I know, unless your planning on making the Cyber Vampire a Destructable or somthing.

Level 2
k thanks il send you the map if you know anything about footies could you try and fix my base spawns?? i changed the format to a dungeon theme and now when i tested map the base structures were not there but the starting wisp was and you could buy a hero

Level 2
well it was all fine untill i redid the format of the footies from sunken ruins to dungeon and the custom heros produce food when you buy one

Status
Not open for further replies.