• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Can you have multiple skins for one unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am makeing a map, and i need to know if i can use mutiple skins for one unit, i have a footmen then darkfootmen and lightfootmen i dont know how to make it so i can have mutiple skins for them all based off of footmen....

Level 2
So is it basicicly like copying the footmen skin and pasting it then puting the new skin over the pasted one, and i use this program to do that, right?

Level 4
You copieing the model for each footman skin.
And make the path of your skin to the new model.
Then you have two modls with same animation and layout, but the skin is another.

Status
Not open for further replies.