• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiplayer Silent Hill type scenario map.. Need a few people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I want to make a map that is like a Free For All or Team Death Match but with a different feel to it.
It's going to have a gloomy kind of feel to it, kinda like Fear if you ever played it. But the spells won't be based on guns.. but more like creepy spells. You can use my http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/insanity-version-1-1-a-135653/ spell as a reference.

It should be have a few different "maps" to choose from at the start that are all medium sized and have a different scenario to it, also the game type should be chosen at the start as well.

Not sure if i'd want to add different heroes to chose from, or give everyone the same one but be able to chose from a variety of spell classes. (I.E. Illusion, Pain, Panic.. i don't know i'm coming up with these right now.)

There would be a scoreboard to keep track of kills and whatnot. Also, there should be creepy creatures wandering the maps that attack you but move slowly.. some more severe than others. I say Silent Hill because i'd like someone who's good at modeling to make that kind of creepy models for the wandering creatures.

So what i would need:
-Modeler, to make wandering creatures.
-Terrainer, to make 2-4 different "maps" in one map.
-Ideas, Feedback on my idea.
-And if anyone wants to volunteer to help do spells or anything that's welcomed, otherwise i will do them.

I don't expect anyone to want to do this, but it's worth a shot asking. And i'm going to do this anyway, i would just like some help. =)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.