• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Multiplayer problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have some triggers for a human camp wich include: reviving guards and ordering them to go to their guard position. I tested it on single player and the guards work as intended (after they die, it takes 40 seconds and another one is created, then the last created one goes to the position of the one that died).. BUT, when I play it on multiplayer they don't go to their guarding position anymore, they just sit where I spawn them... any ideas why?

EDIT:
  • Human Guards1 Death
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is in Human_Guards1) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Player - Set Player 3 (Teal) Current lumber to ((Player 3 (Teal) Current lumber) - 500)
      • Wait 50.00 seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) for Player 3 (Teal) at (Center of Human Baracks <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit Group - Add (Last created unit) to Human_Guards1
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack-Move To (Random point in Human Guards 1 <gen>)

Level 3
Also... I tested it with just 1 person on multiplayer and I made sure he was on the 2nd slot (Player 2) and on player 3 I've put a Comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.