• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

multiplay td

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I really love this game and I play it a lot, but is there a possabilety to play it against each other, cous single play will get less fun after some time.
Cous you wil only lose after some time if you get noob grey or other game screwers ( I normaly play gosu).

I know there has been a multiplay game but it didn't really worked to my opinion. maby you can create a game whit 2 teams next to each other.
just like the normal game whit waves. but you can spend gold in front of each
wave so your enemy gets more monsters to kill ( extra on the normal monsters) and therefor to make it harder.

ps I think eldar should get some normal attack units and the avatars should be boosted ( 0.80 is just way to slow should be mroe like 0.40, for the rest very nice new balancing in version 5.06

tell me what u think
grtz Arjen

Level 2
some time ago I saw you testing a multiplay map. Wh40k VS
I wondered what it was en joined.
you had 2 opposing teams each of 4
and both teams had 1 player in the mid.
but it wasn't mutch fun becouse it was just like a normal tower wars.
so it would probably more fun when it still comes in waves, so the nice gameplay isn't lost and you can stil play against each other.
example:

you start whit 60 gold and you pick a race.
the normal starting units wil come. but you can pay in a special boulding mony so there will come more units at the enemy's base (which they can't kill for mony). you pay 20 gold and so there will come ( just an example) 4 more units defided between the enemys bases. for the rest pritty mutch the same as a the normal version.

grtz arjen (witekoe)

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
yeah.. the VS version.. hmm I didn't either think it was going good.. I was thinking about what you said about waves but added my own thoughts... Lets say a wh40ktd where everyone buy some creeps and then they spawn after the countdown have ended, so you dont know how many monsters you get or how strong they are.

Level 2
sounds good 2. and then that you can buy stronger units every round.
so in the first wave units from the normal first round.
in the second wave units from the normal first and second round and so on.
as long as it won't look to mutch like a normal tower wars and keeps it's own "glory" I'm happy.

Grtz Arjen (witekoe)

Level 2
if you need some testers I'd love to help

ps. will there still come a fantesy td? cous i would also like to help whit that
( and know a lot about warhammer fantesy :p )

grtz Arjen ( witekoe)

Level 5
u could use a system like in the map stronghold (dont ask me where to get it :p) in that map u have a main building in which u develop new units and new towers (the same update) and a send building. it is very nice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.