• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiboard showing dps/healing done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Im making a lil Boss map. But i allways wanted a good multiboard showing up.
How much Damage / healing was dealt. Ofcourse,i am to lazy and not enough skilled to make one of those.

So here's my question. Is there any of those multiboards out there?

Link would be appreciated ( and so the answer )

Thank you :thumbs_up:

Level 19
Set a variable for your boss and make a trigger like this

• Events :
    • A unit is attacked
  • Conditions :
    • Unit being attacked equal to YourBoss
  • Actions :
    • Set YourBossHpB = YourBoss's Health.
    • Multiboard - Change value of Last Created Multiboard whatever slot to (YourBossHPA - YourBossHPB)
    • Set YourBossHPA = Yourboss's Health. (you would have to set this at the default value at map initilization or whenever but before he is attacked.)

For the healing, please be more specific. Are you using spells to heal him? or are u using triggers.

Try this -It's not MPI-:
  • Trigger
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit begins casting an ability
  • Conditions
    • (Ability being cast) Equal to Heal
  • Actions
    • Set HP = (Life of (Target unit of ability being cast))
  • Trigger2
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit starts the effect of an ability
  • Conditions
    • (Ability being cast) Equal to Heal
  • Actions
    • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to (String((Life of (Triggering unit)) - HP))
What's the difference: Begins casting an ability is before the mana for the spell is consumed. The Starts the effect is right after the mana is consumed. To be honest, this is a good way to find the mana cost of the spell, but for the healing effect, it's something I haven't tested; try it and tell me if it works.

Level 5
(feels dumb) Uhh yeh,but im kind off a noob at world editor. I know some of the basics of triggering sure. But err first...dont i have to create the leaderboard first ehh? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.