• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MUI GUI Ice Seige by NiddHogg-kun v1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: ZlatniLav
Deals damage units in 900 AOE and slow them every second. Last 15 seconds.
Spell can be easy changed.
Full MUI i hope.

Credits to Hueter for his Skin.

===================================
==============Hirstory===============
v1.0 - Added
v1.1 - The tiggering now more effective
- The indexing removed

Keywords:
MUI, GUI, Ice, NiddHogg-kun,NiddHogg, Spell, Other, Dota, Allstars.
Contents

MUI GUI Ice Seige by NiddHogg-kun (Map)

Reviews
14:50, 3ndth Sep 2015 This resource has been set to Need Fix by BPower, Reason: Waits are terrible inaccurate and not recommended in spells with are made for competitive maps. I also see a change for in-game issues, if the spell cooldown is...

M

14:50, 3ndth Sep 2015

This resource has been set to Need Fix by BPower,

Reason:
Waits are terrible inaccurate and not recommended in spells with are made for competitive maps.
I also see a change for in-game issues, if the spell cooldown is below the wait duration.
This makes the spell semmi-MUI.

23:00, 30th Nov 2008
Hanky:
A good spell with some small possible improvements. The triggering of your spell is ok but sometimes not really effective. The visual effects are ok so far. The tooltip and documentation is ok too.

Well, this spell could be maybe useful for GUI users or just for users who want to learn something about GUI.