• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MS Paint challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Wippy and Yak's third brother Leet has joined the WIP team of idiocy...

Attachments

• I r leet.jpg
    I r leet.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 153
My mythical creature will pwn yours to the ground. Then eat it. Then suck it. Then chew it. Then it'll see if it taste good and ponder over that with a thinking gesture, and he'll spit it out then throw up. Then eat his throw up and leave the remains of your dragon on the ground for the maggots to eat and the mushrooms to decompose...
http://www.imagehustler.com/1007/1193542507.jpg

My mythical creature will pwn yours to the ground. Then eat it. Then suck it. Then chew it. Then it'll see if it taste good and ponder over that with a thinking gesture, and he'll spit it out then throw up. Then eat his throw up and leave the remains of your dragon on the ground for the maggots to eat and the mushrooms to decompose...
http://www.imagehustler.com/1007/1193542507.jpg
:O! Its the scarecrow from the wizard of oz! NOOO!

Level 35
Here is The supreme Victory Picture:

The dragons of all dragons: The RED Dragon!
Its claws is like silver, it skin is made of pure gold. Its firebreath reaches more then 5 miles away from it (and is colored jsut like the real deal). All muschlegroups are clear and visible, the shadowing is smootly and realistic done. All about this perfect drawing is amazing.
Here it is!

Isnt it perfect? So huge that I could only have space for 5 procents of its mouth on this site.

Surely your amazed right?

Status
Not open for further replies.