• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

MPQ Importer Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok sorry if this is a newb question but I cant find it. I import models into the mpq, and I want to no if it is possible to add the models to model list instead of having to use a code every time. So for example I added armored peasant to my mpq. What file do i have to edit to add it to the drop-down list?

Ham

Ham

Level 5
if u are working on a map, the models must be saved in the map. and not in the mpq, i think it's worthless to add to the mpq unless u want just to change models to ur own w3, imported models doesn't go in the model list, they have their own list it's just next to the model list it's called "imported models"

Level 4
I know how that works. I thank you for trying to comply. I know that it is possible to add them to the model list by editing a file, my question was which one. I knew about "imported models" list which I stated in my first post. If you are going to post a message please READ the WHOLE first post. Thank you for trying to help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.