• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moving all units from one map to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello.

Is it possible to move ALL units from one map to another?
My brother and i were testing on a map, and found a great opportunity to create a new race. We do not want to create terrain so i were wondering : Is it possible to move all units from one map to another?
We were thinking about a 2v2 map.

Just consider the fact that these units are NOT custom units but regular units with its options changed, so it is stronger and looks diffrent.

Level 19
You mean move the unit editor data...
Simply export the object editor data (its in the menues at the top) and then import the object editor data into the other map (near the export).

Yes but wouldnt that overwrite any other object data on the map?

Level 19
Hello.

Is it possible to move ALL units from one map to another?
My brother and i were testing on a map, and found a great opportunity to create a new race. We do not want to create terrain so i were wondering : Is it possible to move all units from one map to another?
We were thinking about a 2v2 map.

Just consider the fact that these units are NOT custom units but regular units with its options changed, so it is stronger and looks diffrent.

It doesnt have custom units, but it does have changed options, which would be erased if he did that.

Level 13
It was ok, i didn't have any units i needed on the other map, so it's alright, i already did it!

Status
Not open for further replies.