• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Moving Terrain from 1.32 to 1.26a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Is there anyway to just move terrain from one version to another, like triggers and objects I dont need I can do them from scratch. But is it possible to move only the terrain part of a map from version 1.32 to 1.26?

Level 8
I think there is a Map Adapter program in the tools forum.
Okey I havent managed to do it with map adapter. But I managed to pull the terrain file out of 1.32 and import it into a dummy map in 1.26 via MPQ Editor. SO I basically got what I needed. THe next problem I am having right now is that it says Invalid Shadow Map error. I dont know if it is gonna bite me on the ass in the long run.

Okey I havent managed to do it with map adapter. But I managed to pull the terrain file out of 1.32 and import it into a dummy map in 1.26 via MPQ Editor. SO I basically got what I needed. THe next problem I am having right now is that it says Invalid Shadow Map error. I dont know if it is gonna bite me on the ass in the long run.

You can recalculate the shadow map in the World Editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.