• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MountedVillagerByPaladinjst

This is a idea that a villager man can show many versions with different attachments . So I have decided to make one which can Mount a horse . You can use it and the villager man RPG model to make a RPG game . I think it will work for copying a game such as mount & blade or some else ...
The screenshot is just show the very idea i have told .

UPDATE
Rettached the model's animation ... Changed the mounted villager's size into origin one's , now you can add any attachments which can be used by a villager model if you want .

Give credits if you use it .
Enjoy it !

Keywords:
horseman , cavalry , rider , knight , squire ,
cavalier , banneret
Contents

MountedVillagerByPaladinjst (Model)

MountedVillagerByPaladinjst (Model)

Reviews
15:49, 9th May 2010 General Frank: Quite sloppy execution but it is useful. Approved.

M

15:49, 9th May 2010
General Frank:

Quite sloppy execution but it is useful. Approved.

Level 5
I think much people would say "Finally someone have to make this model." .. or something in this way. I like the idea. Mounts for RPG-heroes. Jippeh-a-yay!

Edit: Well.. now I think that you should give him more Animations. Only the anims of the knight.. thats not heroic enugh. Maybe those of Garithos, because he has an spell-animation. Do you think you can do that? ^_^

Last edited:
Level 18
I think much people would say "Finally someone have to make this model." .. or something in this way. I like the idea. Mounts for RPG-heroes. Jippeh-a-yay!

Edit: Well.. now I think that you should give him more Animations. Only the anims of the knight.. thats not heroic enugh. Maybe those of Garithos, because he has an spell-animation. Do you think you can do that? ^_^

ah ... i know what u mean ... it seems that i should use the bones of the model garithos ... hmmm ... thanks for ur advice ... this model is just for a unit ——the same unit with different armor versions ... and maybe i will remake a hero version someday .

Level 4
awesome model :D love <3 will definetely use :p

Edit:

Me and a friend are currently working on a map called Epicquest ORPG. We would like to introduce a mount system on our map. But having just a horse might be a little boring. Could you please make other animals as well? A panther? A bear? a dragon? a giant turtle? That would be awesome!

Regards!

Last edited:
It seems that everyone that makes these mounted models just stretch the legs open and put the horse under it. In reality the unit would be more in a sitting position. The villager looks like he would be in excruciating pain.
Try to imagine a person riding a jetski or 4-wheeler or something. This would be more the position the legs would be in. 4/5

Level 1
Nice model. But it would be great if you combine it with the 'Villager with many animations' or at least give him a bow-animation so that you can attach bows and make him a ranged unit.
I think adding animations is not that hard, is it? :)

Level 1
Weapon on left hand?

I have been trying to attach a sword into his attacking hand (left) and it always seems to end up on his right hand (hand, left; weapon; mount; etc..). I want a shield on his right hand and a sword on his left, can someone help me out please?

Excellent model btw!

Level 3
Nice how did you make that model? I mean, how do you merge models and keep both of the merged models animation? Please pm/reply and show tutorial.
Nice model by the way. Really nice.

Last edited: