• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mounted Villager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Dope , i dont need that , im already using a custom skin.
Untitled.jpg

What i need is , a villager mounted in some animals , maybe there are still some that i missed in models section . I need a villager mounted in a dog , or in deers , goats , sheeps etc.

I hope someone can do this for me :)

WHAT? What's this, Narnia?

I want to mount the villager in many animals such as horse , sheeps , birds etc.

Maybe you could ask Hayate to do that? I mean he's all about mounts and animals when it comes to models.

Ill just wait here :) Im too shy to message him (I still dont know him)

I don't why you want these animals but I got one riding a Timber Wolf, Yay the Villager is riding Grim Maw, he might bite the villagers ass though
Here:

Thanks man :) (Lets see if it have attachment points , hmmm)

I need more guys :) Sheep , cows , goats , please. Im not rushing so you guys still have time to do it for me :)

Edit:

Okay great, its working well :)

Level 21
I dont even know how to transfer animation/s and bones to a new model.
That is also not required, since all mounted unit already have them. You just need to delete geosets of the previous mount and attach vertices of imported (new mount) geosets to already existing bones of the old one. That is doable by only using free tools. (Model Editor and Mdlvis)

Status
Not open for further replies.