• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

More avatars please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
How more hero avatars??like from orcs,human,undead and night elves???i can only choose neutral hero avatars..

Level 3
Afronight_76 said:
and waht ever happened to saikann making us wc3 smilies?
The skins section drove him to insanity and he ran off the edge of a cliff to his certain death.

Daminon said:
olofmoleman said:
I can try making good Wc3 smilies for this site... if the mods want that of course.
Yes please make more simlies! I would love it! :D

Eh, I never made any smilies, but I have experience with making realy small pictures, if you go to http://swtj.sw.funpic.org you can see what my skills are whith that kind of thing, the forum rank pictures are made by me (exept for the lightsabers).

Level 13
Adding more avatars is really unnecessary. It's so easy these days to just get something off another web site that it would be a total waste of time just to add them. Alternatively, it's almost as easy to make your own even with a simple screenshot. I see no need in wasting space, time, and effort for something not needed at all.

As for avatars, that I wouldn't mind at all, it would be nice to see a change from the average user postig the :twisted: smilie all the time. When your done just send me links to the avatars and I'll add them to the forums.
EDIT: Well I just checked and it seems like I might need Darky to add them. Whatever the case is, you can still start working on them and I'll try to get Darky to add them.

As for avatars, that I wouldn't mind at all, it would be nice to see a change from the average user postig the smilie all the time. When your done just send me links to the avatars and I'll add them to the forums.
EDIT: Well I just checked and it seems like I might need Darky to add them. Whatever the case is, you can still start working on them and I'll try to get Darky to add them.
Eh, don't you mean smilies insted of avatars?

anyway, I'll try to make some cool wc3 smilie, and if you like it I can make more...

iconnightelf_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

What do you think of the these? Happy Elf and Nightelf

Level 13
This is getting very off-topic. You can discuss Wereulf's unstable condition and women in the Off-topic forum, otherwise this is getting locked.

Anyways, I meant to say smilie olofmoleman, just check your email and you have my reply.

oz02 said:
This is getting very off-topic. You can discuss Wereulf's unstable condition and women in the Off-topic forum, otherwise this is getting locked.

Anyways, I meant to say smilie olofmoleman, just check your email and you have my reply.
I checked my email, but I didn't recieve any mail from you.

Edit: no wait, forget that, I got it.
I check the wrong email adress :roll: , now I sent an email back with my right email adress.

Status
Not open for further replies.