• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moon Warrior/Mounted version

Model made for Modelling Challenge - Stefan.K vs. PROXY

Something like a primary footman model for the Night elf race.
Some animations (mostly attack ones) may seem shaky in viewer but in game everything looks fine(tested).

Update: Added Mounted version(Not meant for the contest).
Previews
Contents

Moon Warrior (Model)

Moon Warrior Mounted (Model)

Moon Warrior Mounted_Portrait (Model)

Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Works in-game, performs appropriately and is a good addition to the model section. Good job! Excellent use of in-game textures.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

The attack anims of the mounted version are pretty visibly cutting through the cat.

Level 14
Nice model, interesting concept.

Little thing I noticed. Attack-2 of the unmounted version has the model jump back and forth in an unnatural way (it looks like Root makes a little jump but the way the legs are flexed doesn't connect well with it).
I've only seen this in the viewer. Naturally, it should be verified how impactful this thing is in-game before thinking about fixing anything.

I recall having similar issues with models in the past. These don't take much to fix.

Cheers

Last edited: