• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Monster Master project:need dev team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a post of this before but it died so I'll make it again. Here goes.

I've been making a game called Monster Master(not to be confused with the RPG) I am roughly 1/8 of the way into making the twisting path of rooms across the monster master's kingdom this is because I make the entire area as I go along (units, doodads, bosses, it's all made as I go along. Possibly 1/20 of the entire map is made. That means everything including triggers. These estimates may perhaps be wildly off, but it is still a long way to end.

What I need in particular is JASS coders, but additional storywriters are also useful and trigger masters would be helpful for the boss fights. you can find a lot of the elements here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/idea-factory-462/monster-master-feedback-145030/ but it may not be too clear so I advise you to ask before you make an assumption.

I hope to be halfway done with the map by January 1st but this goal may not be entirely possible. It would be nice if people could pitch ideas around as well. Anyway I hope to have some members thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.