• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] Monster Island(Recruitment/In Dev)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
`Stargreen

I'm currently looking for a help in these roles:

To be edited/In Dev, roles filled.

-Some Triggering
I can do basics, but the plan is a little complicated.

- Balancing
The game is based on Survival/Defense maps where teamwork is imperative. This role would include tampering spells, stats, spawns, timing, some terrain work, etc.

- Terrain Design
I do love environmental work but for the sake of simplicity, i'd like to keep the Warcraft models entirely original and limiting the imports. The map is complicated in its own right and is nearly the most important aspect of the map, it certainly is making progress from where I started, this is basically a helper position.

- Spells
If you can write some wicked stuff that would be wicked cool!

- Unit Development
Im not talking full fledged lore background with a story about it's uncle and aunt. I just need someone to help set the ground line for the game concept with the creation. Heroes/Abilities and Basic tactical contribution.

So basically, the map has been made; besides the rough edges, detailing and all the heavy work. This includes Game concept, so originally it was gonna be just some raid boss chasing everyone around, but as I progress further I realize the potential behind what im making, and that's really limited to what we allow ourselves to make it. Currently, the "survivors" we will call them, have strategic objectives that otherwise, cripple or stimulate a desirables economy, stats or infrastructure. Using the map to their advantage is where my inspiration is coming from. For instance, the monster has to sufficiently provide itself with monetization, either from being aggressive or defensive. But still prevent objectives from being taken, one way I hypothesize he/she could do this is by Basing, the entirety of the objective. The project has plenty of wiggle room.

W3L3SRS.jpg

JjEMBXb.jpg

Development page will be updated per progress/right now its like 0%brand new so Im keeping the post simple until further notice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.