• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Money value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
me and a guy pissing each outher off . well im saying that Swedish Kronor(SEK) is more worth value then Danish Kroner (DKK) when i convert we say 5.000 SEK to DKK i get 4.121.48 DKK

5,000.00 SEK Sweden Kronor = 4,121.07 DKK Denmark Kroner
1 SEK = 0.824214 DKK 1 DKK = 1.21328 SEK

so is DKK value higher then SEK or not? i dont get it :oops:

Level 5
Danish Kr is always more than Swedish Kr. Trust me, I travel to denmark a couple of times a year and you always lose money on the transactions. =/

If you leave 100 swedish kr and transact them to danish, you get around 80 danish Kr. Meaning that danish is worth more. So a smart person works in denmark, but lives in sweden, and you get a lot of money!

Level 7
@GreyArchon - thaaaat would be Sweden, with its "Systemsbolaget"s dictatorship :p In Denmark they just lowered the price on beer mainly, AGAIN, but also alcohol in general is the cheapest ever... ofcourse, they increased the price on cigs and candy and "soda-alcohol" (breezers and the like) o_0; I don't know why tho'... I don't see how one balance the other

@Tari - you go to denmark a couple of times a year? hmm.... interesting (insert pathetic looking geekish smiley here)

... lets talk about Norway anyone?

Level 23
Rexfist Malice said:
@GreyArchon - thaaaat would be Sweden, with its "Systemsbolaget"s dictatorship :p In Denmark they just lowered the price on beer mainly, AGAIN, but also alcohol in general is the cheapest ever... ofcourse, they increased the price on cigs and candy and "soda-alcohol" (breezers and the like) o_0; I don't know why tho'... I don't see how one balance the other

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a deposit on Swedish CANS of beer, as well? :p

I mean, it's often logical for 1-liter plastic bottles to have deposit on... but cans?

Status
Not open for further replies.