• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modern Warfare 1.11 BETA

ModernWarfareSignature2.jpg

ABOUT

Modern Warfare is a unique co-operative modern war map for WarCraft 3: The frozen Throne featuring two teams, America and Russia, clashing together. The map is created with LAN games in mind, but is also playable via Battle.net. The player(s) are in command of their team's entire force via shared units, and co-operation is required in order to defeat the enemy.

Resources (credits) are gained by a periodic income as well as destroying enemy units. The credits is needed to purchase new units, upgrades and weaponry for your team.

Your main objective is simple; defeat the opposite team. This is accomplished by destroying all enemy structures.

All over the world, countries transport their nuclear waste to Russia for them to store in Siberia; this is how Russia makes a lot of its income. However, for quite a while, instead of storing the nuclear wastes in Siberia, Russia decided to recycle the nuclear waste. Amazingly, they found out how to do it and began to build biological and nuclear weapons to support their military.

More and more the governing over Russia turned into more of a dictatorship and focused strongly on their military strength and defenses within Russia. It took a while before outside countries found out about this new scheme the Russians had been putting in action and every one knew that something was up.

The United States of America (Being the World Power country and a part of the United Nations and NATO) decided to take action and request the Russians to put a halt to their nuclear and biological weaponry production. The Russians refused and in spite of the United States ordering the Russian people to stop what they were doing, they launched a series of missiles towards Finland, Sweden, and Norway. It was obvious at this point that the Russian Federation had plans to conquer their neighbors, starting from the north.

Without hesitation, the United States of America declared war on the Russia and started transporting troops to Europe in a full-scale assault to eliminate the nuclear silos and other missile camps. The United States army landed on France and the United Kingdom and moved their way up towards Russia in very large numbers. While the assault was closing in on Russia from the southwestern part of Russia, the United States issued five groups of Snipers to stealthfully enter Russia and station themselves near suspected Russian military roadways; their objective was to pick off enemy convoys on-sight.

Because of the full-scale assault on Russia from almost all sides, the assault had punched holes in Russia's defensive lines and made it much easier for the Snipers to sneak into enemy territory. The Russian border defenses were very weak and Russia was focusing more on offense than defense.

As the assault forces of the United States moved into Russia, the Russian Federation did not find out that the United States military was in their country until several hours after the United States had arrived, giving the United States a good head-start. The Russians were so focused on producing their nuclear warheads and building an even greater army that they did not bother to think that the United States (Along with some other minor countries) would move into their country on the offensive.

The United States assault teams were divided and began to form bases in Russian territory. The Russians took this as an insult and ordered their armies to destroy the new bases which the Americans had built.

Around March 12, 2012, the war got even more serious and the Russian Federation launched two more missiles at Romania and Austria; the missile headed for Austria was destroyed in flight with the help of space satellites. Many European countries agreed to attack Russia with full force. In the process of this, many Russian towns were raided and one out of the four nuclear silos were captured by the United States of America. The United States was tempted to launch a nuclear missile towards Russia, but believed that it was too much to sacrifice due to their own soldiers being in there already, along with friendly European military. Because of this, the nuclear strike from the United States and other countries was called off.

Two days after the mass assault, a surprise attack from the Russian Federation arrived behind the United States forces and effectively took over Romania as a Russian defensive position/rally point. The United States army and other European armies that were moving in from the West and the Southwestern areas were baffled and took a lot of losses from the back. The ambush from the Russians came through their friendly nations, Ukraine and Bulgaria.

The world was devastated and mass destruction was about to be unleashed on Russia, for almost every country in the world began to despise the corrupt Russian Federation. The losing European factions returned to their home countries to provide a stronger defense against other possible invasions and the rest of the European forces that had been moving in or had already were inside of Russia stationed themselves alongside the Russian borders to ensure that no other nuclear waste or anything else was transported in or out of Russia. At this point, the United States of America was the only country that had been moving in more and more. The bases that were established in Russia from the Americans were now a safe-house and rally point for many friendly soldiers. This is the beginning of Modern Warfare!

I've recreated Modern Warfare from the ground up, tweaking and improving the original concept and adding new units and features.
Why? Because the old map died of sloppy coding and performance issues, and I've not had the will to re-create it from scratch - That was until late December 2008, and I suddenly felt like creating a WarCraft map. With no idea what to create, I decided to go ahead and restart this huge project, since the basic gameplay concept and storyline were already there, as well as some needed models and textures.

This is the result.

For the old (now long dead) map, check out http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=82171

FEATURES

• Fully Battle.net/LAN compatible
• Supports up to 10 players (5 vs 5)
• Unique co-operative gameplay
• Tactical/Special Weaponry
• Performance customization in-game
• Tank turret rotation system
• Custom projectile system
Fullscreen chatbox
• Player ranking w/ save/load possibilities

CREDITS

• Unit models ::: Sourc[e]x
• Environment models ::: Sourc[e]x
• Explosion effect models ::: WILLTHEALMIGHTY
• Terrain Art ::: TheTerran, Punisher_x and Game_Slave
• Programming ::: Sourc[e]x
• Sounds ::: C&C Red Alert, the freesound project
• Music ::: Hans Zimmer (Batman Begins/The Dark Knight)
Multibars ::: Ammorth
• Save/load system ::: PipeDream

SCREENSHOTS

ModernWarfareHighRes.jpg

BetaScreen1.jpg

BetaScreen2.jpg

BetaScreen3.jpg

Screenshot-1.jpg

FINAL NOTES

This map is submitted for open BETA testing. Please report back any found glitches, bugs and errors with a description of what you did to cause them.

Map is protected (!)
Multiple reports says this map is not safe to work over battle.net - though, I've never experienced any crashes so far.
• It's still in a early beta, so don't expect everything to be polished.

Enjoy

~ Illidan(evil)x / Sourc[e]x

Newest: 17/10 - 2009 1.11 BETA
- New Gamemode option: Custom.
- A tiny bit of terraining.
- Fixed a menu unit browser bug.
- Unavailable units are now displayed visually.
- Unit balancing:
+ Increased Avenger HP by 150.
+ Increased Infantry HP by 40.
+ Increased Tunguska Damage by 10.
+ Increased IFV Damage by 20.
+ Increased MBT Damage by 50.
- AI can no longer build unavailable units.
- AI now builds base defence forces as well.
- Fixed several bugs caused by the Source framework.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Map is now working on patch 1.24b+

22/12 - 2008
- Project started.

24/12 - 2008 PRE-ALPHA
- Project first announced.

26/12 - 2008 PRE-ALPHA
- Tank system updated.
- Power generators placed.
- Built units now appears in your teams base.
- Units currently in progress can now be canceled.
- Temporary menu sounds added.
- Minor code and graphic updates.

27/12 - 2008 PRE-ALPHA
- UI textures has been edited.
- UI text has been changed.
- UI models has been changed.
- Day/night cycle has been completely removed.
- Pressing Escape while watching the intro will not any longer mess up the camera.

29/12 - 2008 PRE-ALPHA
- Added preview image.
- Intro cinematic can now be skipped.
- Fixed American voice set.
- Intro cinematic filter reversed.
- Forest terrain slightly edited.
- More UI text changes.
- Tactical weapon prototype created (Unlocked after a minute).
- Menu code optimized.
- Some more stuff I can't remember.

1/1 - 2009 PRE-ALPHA
- Infantry unit model imported - though the unit is not yet fully functional.
- Tank system updated.
- Attacks enabled for some unit types.
- New tactical weapon added - Still not fully functional.
- Some temporary building models added to the terrain.
- Unit 'veterancy' implemented.
- 'Destroyed' counter fully working.
- Minor code updates.

4/1 - 2009 ALPHA 1
- Tactical Weapons can now be canceled (Escape).
- Terrain updates.
- Local buildrate implemented.
- Menu unit browsing adjusted.
- "Chatbox" implemented (alpha).
- Factory implemented (alpha).
- Aircraft system implemented (alpha).
- WIP unit models imported.
- Tactical Nuke available for testing purposes.

10/1 - 2009 ALPHA 2
- Aircraft movement is a bit smoother.
- Projectile System implemented (Alpha).
- Arrow keys enabled for unit browsing.
- Victory/Defeat conditions added.
- Radioactive areas now deals damage to nearby ground units.
- Resources balanced.
- Nuclear Strike sound effect added.
- Infantry attacks ready (not balanced).
- City buildings are now destructable.
- Menu interface sounds imported.

16/1 - 2009 ALPHA 3
- Camera options added to the menu.
- Weather options added to the menu.
- "Accounts" (Alpha) added to the game (lack of a better word).
- A resource bug has been fixed.
- Menu models does not appear as dark.
- New model: Tunguska-M1 (Russia) (Unanimated).
- New model: Humvee (America) (Unanimated and untextured)
- Menu texttags edited for better performance.
- Various more code fixes.

18/1 - 2009 ALPHA 4
- Fixed a major player force bug.
- You can no longer produce units when you've lost your Factory.
- Fucking finally fixed the computer-takes-over-your-units issue.
- Ranking system implemented.
- Save/load code implemented.

21/1 - 2009 ALPHA 5
- Enter menu button re-textured and finalized.
- A hint/tip feature has been added to the game.
- New tactical weapon: Signal Flare (Alpha).
- New tactical weapon: Paratrooper Squad (Alpha).
- Playerlist added to the chatbox (For other players to see your current rank).
- Chatbox is now fullscreen.
- Fixed a minimization bug found in the chatbox system.
- Added some sort of description.
- Limited rank loading to maximum three attempts.
- Imported order command buttons.
- Fixed a bug with the Defense Turrets' missiles.
- Destroying enemy units now gives some credits.
- Account withdraw/deposit sum now adjustable via the Left and Right arrow keys.
- Loadcode is now given out upon victory/defeat.
- M707 HMMWV texture update.
- Font.
- Minor code changes.

23/1 - 2009 1.00 BETA
- M707 HMMWV fully animated.
- New model: M1097 Avenger. America is now only missing a proper Apache texture.
- New model: GAZ-2975 Tigr.
- Fixed a horrible chatbox bug.
- Added a all.<message> feature to chat with the opposite team.
- F/A-22 texture update.
- Event for leaving players added.
- Unit icons implemented.

25/1 - 2009 1.01 BETA
- Tunguska-M1 fully animated.
- BMP-3 IFV attack enabled.
- Fixed a bug in the account system.
- GAZ-2975 texture finished.
- Fixed a bug in the camera system.
- Short beginner FAQ added
- Cleaned up some unnecessary code.
- Minor code adjustments.
- Changed version number.

25/1 - 2009 1.02 BETA
- Land mine hotkey fixed.
- More code cleanup.
- Fixed a bug in the Effect Extension System which would render the game menu invisible at times.

26/1 - 2009 1.03 BETA
- Chatbox resizing implemented. (size.<integer>)
- Very simple AI implemented. (does nothing but builds IFV's at the moment)

2/2 - 2009 1.04 BETA
- Notification message when a player leaves the game.
- Notification message to inform newbies about the FAQ's.
- Hints are now turned ON on game start.
- Tanks can no longer detect land mines that easily.
- "Source" Framework updated (1.0 - 2.2).
- Fixed a major AI bug.

5/2 - 2009 1.05 BETA
- AI now takes the amount of enemy players into consideration.
- AI now builds random units.
- Gamemode voting implemented.
- New Gamemode: Classic.
- New Gamemode: Shattered Alliance.

9/2 - 2009 1.06 BETA
- Fixed some Gameplay Constant related bugs.
- Missile projectile system is now safer.
- New Gamemode: Ground Control.
- New Gamemode: Shattered Ground Control.
- The Air Strike should no longer crash the game.
- Vote time increased.

11/2 - 2009 1.07 BETA
- Fixed a major chatbox bug.
- Added a "repeat last" button (WIP).
- User Interface fixes.
- Players now get experience from destroying enemy units.
- Kill counter is now working again.
- A lot of code cleanup.

15/2 - 2009 1.08 BETA
- Tank System has been rewritten.
- Improved the Aircraft System allocation method.
- Fixed a local texttag message bug.
- Minor bug fixes.

21/3 - 2009 1.10 BETA
- Tank debug message removed.
- Chatbox completely removed.
- Added a player status board.
- Tactical nuclear bomb no longer traps players in cinematic mode.
- Got rid of some silly TriggerSleepAction's.
- The game will now remember the last selected units when entering the menu.
- Flares ability added to the aircrafts and helicopters. (WIP)
- Vehicles can no longer run over infantry.
- Implemented a modified version of Vexorian's BoundSentinel to improve map safety.
- Fixed a couple of game mode related bugs.
- A few more hints has been added.
- Minor bug fixes.

17/10 - 2009 1.11 BETA
- New Gamemode option: Custom.
- A tiny bit of terraining.
- Fixed a menu unit browser bug.
- Unavailable units are now displayed visually.
- Unit balancing:
+ Increased Avenger HP by 150.
+ Increased Infantry HP by 40.
+ Increased Tunguska Damage by 10.
+ Increased IFV Damage by 20.
+ Increased MBT Damage by 50.
- AI can no longer build unavailable units.
- AI now builds base defence forces as well.
- Fixed several bugs caused by the Source framework.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Map is now working on patch 1.24b+

Keywords:
modern warfare, modern, warfare, beta, war, total, conversion
Contents

Modern Warfare 1.11 BETA (Map)

Reviews
01:54, 3rd Feb 2009 Septimus: I never experience any error while playing with 3 player. Based on the quality of this map and the description, it definetely worth an approval.
Level 22
Hum... i think you need more infantry types in later versions. Maybe Infantry with Rockets or RPGS. Make them abit more powerful.

Another suggestion is turning Hints ON initially. This will help out abunch of beginners. If they feel they dont need them, they can just turn it off.

Level 12
Hum... i think you need more infantry types in later versions. Maybe Infantry with Rockets or RPGS. Make them abit more powerful.

Another suggestion is turning Hints ON initially. This will help out abunch of beginners. If they feel they dont need them, they can just turn it off.

agreed
also a greater amount of infantry or a quicker build time for them they are not very usefull atm.

Level 22
Ok, i played again with my friend the other day. I forgot to save the replay, but i dont think entering combat is the bug. I destroyed like half his tanks, then he raped my tanks with his F-22, and then he d/ced.

Suggestion: Maybe give the AA units for each side the Barrage Ability? After all, they do have like 8 missiles.

Level 23
I am really a huge fan of this map, as everything you have done with this map is totally epic. I found a bug the other day though, testing it single player.

It appears that if you try to bomb your own base, 0 offset on the base building with the airstrike (the plane) it will bomb (at least when I tried it on the topleft base) the coordinates is change with -200 y offset or so. Then I tried to bomb the base but at around 100 y offset, and the plane moved down to -200 y offset again, but this time it didnt bomb anything, and got frozen in the air for the rest of the game.

Could you remind me why this isn't bnet stable yet? Its so epic =)

Level 23
The Air Strike TW is bugged. It's using a temporary script, and will be replaced later.

fair enough.

About the desyncronisations, do you mean that people intend to get disconnected from the game, or that its overall desyncronous? I actually tried to host it 2on2 on bnet, just to check how it worked.

The chatbox is only displaying your own messages, never anyone else no matter if they are team members or all.
The "unit order" menu seems buggy too. You see when other players are clicking, seeing their floating text when they move around from button to button, and almost every button icon (except two or three) isnt showed at all. The camera and weather setup did show up, but that was after you pressed on them.

Level 8
fair enough.

About the desyncronisations, do you mean that people intend to get disconnected from the game, or that its overall desyncronous? I actually tried to host it 2on2 on bnet, just to check how it worked.

The chatbox is only displaying your own messages, never anyone else no matter if they are team members or all.
The "unit order" menu seems buggy too. You see when other players are clicking, seeing their floating text when they move around from button to button, and almost every button icon (except two or three) isnt showed at all. The camera and weather setup did show up, but that was after you pressed on them.

*Cough*
You type .all or all. Than your message to show everyone else.
*Cough*
Its in the hints.
*Cough*
<w<

Level 8
darkenneko, note that he said "never anyone else no matter if they are team members or all."

I'm sure it worked even for his case,
For most of the cases though, No one even looks inside the chatbox, Which I've noticed, and who knows. People just aren't used to new things, just how people aren't used to RPG's to be point and right click kill everything and not something so complicated they have to actual use there brain. Maps like this, are a worthy cause, because People need to learn how not to be so reliant on tutorials and the same thing, over and over.

Level 5
This is one of the best maps I've seen. I completely agree with the earlier points about how this map feels like a completely different game as opposed to Warcraft 3. I am especially intrigued by the way you made tactical weapons upgrade menu, and would love to know how you did it. Keep up the good work!

Level 5
If i were to force someone to play this after i started it, theres no way in hell they would know its warcraft.

This is awesome. And i love the intro...:D

Good map, great models(mind releasing some?), just good. I haven't done that many tests with it, but what i have seen it is great.

Level 5
Rawr, this is awesome Illidan. Though when me and my brother played on lan, he got desynced a few minutes in. I don't know if it was a problem with out internet or with the game, but if there are frequent reports, you should look into it ...

Level 7
The AI is stupid, he always move the units back to base or players do that?
Why everyone controll the same units? Every player should have his own hangar/garadge or something

Level 35
HAHA!!! This map finally lives!!! Some of the things you've done in this map are so... AWE INSPIRING... I really love the beginning, how you introduce your map and show who made it, that parts awesome! As for the way you chat, build units, etc.... unbelieveable... however, all this aside, I am pissed because every time I try and play it online (when hosted by some1 else), it crashes after a bit. And you say it's compatible for Battle.NET! *Spit!* One thing I can't help but wonder is how you got all those triggers and all those awesome models into your map with a little less than 1 MB left?!? That's incredible! I would really love for you guys to post those models here in a nice pack in the future. Good job!

Level 10
I have no words to describe this map. Everyhing is impressing... Your turret system that allows tanks to fire while moving makes mine implemented on Gulf War look like shit! When I am playing the map, sometimes I just forget that I am playin Warcraft 3. It Looks a completely diferent game. But it still has some issues:

BUG FOUNDS:
- I ordered a bombardment over the russian base, then after the bomber finished droping the bombs, he went outside the map bounds, and the game crashed. Very weird.

- Sometimes, the fighters doesnt attacks. They just keep flying toward the targets, then, the enemy AA guns bring them down.

SUGESTIONS:
- I have played this map in a cyber-cafe with 4 friends, and I noticed that nobody uses the IFVs, or Infantry. THey just go for MBTs and Helicopters, since the infantry, IFV, humvees are so weak for their price, and the fighters are too much expansive and uneficiently.

- You should give infantry transporting capabiliy for IFVs and Helicopters.

- Nukes are too way expensive for their lack of eficience. Reduce their cost, or give bigger AOE.

But even with the bugs and imbalance, this is a 5/5 map.

Ham Ham said:
- I ordered a bombardment over the russian base, then after the bomber finished droping the bombs, he went outside the map bounds, and the game crashed. Very weird.
This issue has been fixed in 1.06

Ham Ham said:
- Sometimes, the fighters doesnt attacks. They just keep flying toward the targets, then, the enemy AA guns bring them down.
This has been reported before. It appears that targeting a structure/destructible hidden in the fog of war triggers a point order instead of a target order, and will bug the tank and aircraft systems.

Ham Ham said:
- Nukes are too way expensive for their lack of eficience. Reduce their cost, or give bigger AOE.
Everyone else are complaining about the opposite.

Wazzz said:
And you say it's compatible for Battle.NET! *Spit!*
It's written in the 'final notes' that it's not safe.

Level 3
Tried it out, and while to me, the gameplay didn't really grab me (I can honestly say thats more because I'm in the "mood" for something faster atm), the over all map design and dynamic mechanics are amazing. I've watched this thing grow as soon as some one mentioned the map; hoping to learn from it.
Unfortunately, the map is locked; but after playing it one can easily understand why. Its an amazing achievement at how far this map takes the WC3 engine.

Maybe in time, some of the details on the "how to"s of this map will be released. 'Til then, I'll relish at its accomplishments.

Pros -
Unique, yet not. Almost like a sandbox RTS, mashing CnC with WiC.
Custom graphics galore; from units, buildings to even terrain.
Simple and easy to pick up
Cons -
-Terrain has already been noted to being bland... but, yeah. Its bland.
-Game (to me) feels slow. Though there are realism in the physics systems and what not, it still feels like I'm playing a 300% increased HP scenario. Its not totally a bad thing, but not all units have abilities, and the abilities they do have are not that micro intensive. This also plays a problem with some of the Realism focuses elements.
-Imbalances are still somewhat heavy. Infantry are freaking worthless. The instense amount of health goes to hell in'a hand basket when 1 vehical runs them over.
-Yes we complain about Imbalances between the unit classes, but I also feel the map lacks enough classes aswell. Maybe infantry wouldn't be so worthless if there were support classes for them; MGers wielding a SAW, Snipers, .50Cal Gunner and Spotter; Anti-Tank Infantry. The list could go on.

All in all: awsome project. My biggest note? HOW DID YOU DO EET!!!!???
4.3/5

Level 2
The only thing i hate about this map is that the aeroplane, air superiority goes flying around everywhere when i just finished building it.
other than that. 4/5

Level 3
badass map my friend i love the work you have done here heh and C&C stuff in it too? nicely done, however in regaurds to the dsync i found that when i hit the ability to use nukes my friend whom i was testing it with got booted on the classic mode she said that she was dc/ed right as she hovered her mouse pointer over the nuke icon and was about to click it when she got the dc. hope that helps. oh and is it alright to go hosting this?? or do you want oit to remain off the bnet untill its done?

Level 8
badass map my friend i love the work you have done here heh and C&C stuff in it too? nicely done, however in regaurds to the dsync i found that when i hit the ability to use nukes my friend whom i was testing it with got booted on the classic mode she said that she was dc/ed right as she hovered her mouse pointer over the nuke icon and was about to click it when she got the dc. hope that helps. oh and is it alright to go hosting this?? or do you want oit to remain off the bnet untill its done?

It would help to wait until hes fixed the Disconnecting problem first.
Because if you try to hose on B.net now, it just kicks everybody.

Level 3
this map is just...awesome. however, when playing the game i experienced a freqeunt problem with the tanks: occasionally when they move, the turret is left in place, and the tank itself cannot attack. i creating more units (as so many people have mentioned before me) and making the infantry alot better. other than that excellent work; its obvious alot of time was put into making this map. 5/5

Level 19
dude this is like a new game hehe its freking awesome its very cool and avarage i give it 5/5 even if i dont like this kind of games :) but i dont understand how u build? can u eplain or make a little tutorial how to play it :) and how u change all this in game stuff i wana know :) like text etc

Level 35
Hm... the original Beta was, in my opinion, terrible. Sure, the graphics were great and you had the awesome feature which created a whole new experience for recruiting units, but the gameplay was shocking. It encouraged players to turtle rather than experience the game for what it could have been.

I just downloaded the latest version, however, and am pleased to see that it is now a completely different story. You have a choice of gameplay options (although I don't think it should be an option to play the style of game where you are, once again, encouraged to just sit and build, creating the most boring experience imaginable to a dynamic gamer such as myself) which is spectacular, you have made requirements for the 'better' units and you even added AI (I'm not sure if this was always in, though I don't think it was :p). There is one thing I'm wondering about how to do at the moment, and that is how to carry out researches.

Well, the main problem is, unfortunately, still at large. You have but a few units to choose from. Sure, the tank variety is great, but I would like to see a wider range of infantry, even air (a couple of planes would be great instead of just the one). While air is not that much of an issue (who would get that when it costs so much, anyway?), the infantry is. You have these infantry units that can be run over by any enemy tank while they're equipped with weapons not even designed to attack enemy tanks (as far as I know :p). The bare minimum would be to include a rocket trooper of some kind, even possibly a commando just to blow stuff up. It could even be made possible to enter buildings with your infantry and garrison them yourself XD.

Criticism aside, good job. You have made the gameplay better, which is the main thing that irritated me: People were just so amazed by the graphical content and the special effects that they forgot they were actually playing something that had no real gameplay content. Now that it's fixed, I can really say this is awesome, albeit still in dire need of improvement.

Level 3
well ive stated before that useing the nuke causes a split from what ive seen so far ive yet to find any others but ill keep looking and do what i can to assist............also a lil off topic question what in the name of the emperor are those lil gems for on you profiles??

Level 1
Hey, that's a very interestin game you got there >.< saw this map once in youtube, and immediately liked it lol. Gameplay is kinda slow (probably cuz i played one on one) in my opinion but nevertheless:its simply amazing!

but there are stuff that I wanted to point out cuz it really bothers me in-game.

-Debug Messages: wth!? I get phrases like "This: 12" whenever I issue a unit an order. This never happens to me on version 1.05 but happens everytime on 1.08.

-Raptors going nuts: dunno if u fixed it already (think u did with the "improved aircraft allocation" on 1.08) but on version 1.05 there was a time when my Raptor just glides to the edge of the map (and gets stuck) instead of its usual rotary movement while not moving.

-Desyncs. Yes everyone else is experiencing it but seriously it just happens randomly and it ruins the whole game. I dunno bout anyone else but the desyncs happen to me even on LAN. This happens (made a list after a few games) when I use the tactical thingoes (Signal Flare, Nukes, Paratroop Drop etc) and even when I exit the menu via the exit menu button. Then again, its random. This one I get even in 1.08

My suggestion of a solution(s):

- deactivate the debug messages and recode some stuff for the raptors (if u hadn't already fixed it)

- For the desyncs, I think its happening because of the custom menu. I highly suggest that you might wanna turn it off for the moment and replace it with some shop or unit with abilities to initiate the nukes, paratroop drop and all. same functions but no menu. In my opinion i think its better since it might solve the desync problem for awhile , plus it would be easier for u to pinpoint the desync bug, cuz with the menu deactivated you could see whether the desync occurs because of the menu itself or isit the nukes that makes the disconnections

------

whew, thats some long writing. Sorry for all the talk here btw >.<

oh and is it okay if you add some eyecandy for the helicopters too? (like the raptors going around in circles) but instead it just sways up in down in height to make it look rather realistic (again my opinion =p). I believe its easily done even in GUI.

so yeah overall: its simply amazing!<<< cant emphasize this enough.

and again sorry for the long talk (especially if I repeated some stuff people said a few pages back) =)