• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modern Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Modern Conflict

Modern Conflict = a map based on Red alert II

Information: Modern Conflict has 2 race's The Allied and Soviet both with unique units. When the game starts Player red picks the Game mode. When you play the Normal game mode you need to pick your race Soviet or Allied This means you get a construction Vehicle that can be deployed as your main base that allows to make builders. These builders allow you to make buildings for example the Soviet Barrack that allows you to make simple ground units.

Game Mode's

Normal: Explaned as above but the main point is that you create a base and destroy your opponents main Construction Vehicle aka Main base.

Defense: A singleplayer type that allows you to make defense for your base and spawns come to destroy it.

More game mode's shall come.

Systems:

Main base movement: You can let your main base deploy in a Construction vehicle that can move around the map to remake your base.

Mirage Tank: has a special ability that allows the tank to change in a tree that is the same as the trees on the map. the tree can also change back in the tank.

More systems shall come.

Below are som screenshots

Attachments

• Russian tank attack Allied.jpg
    Russian tank attack Allied.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 403
  • Nuclear Bomb.jpg
    Nuclear Bomb.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 379
  • V3 Rocket.jpg
    V3 Rocket.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 422
  • Prism tower attacks Prowler.jpg
    Prism tower attacks Prowler.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 593
  • Kirov Airship.jpg
    Kirov Airship.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 1,786
  • Russian Ursa Major Tank.jpg
    Russian Ursa Major Tank.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 452
  • Allied Thunder Strike.jpg
    Allied Thunder Strike.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 349
  • Weather Device.jpg
    Weather Device.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 293
  • War miner.jpg
    War miner.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 508
  • Testing Soviet Yard.jpg
    Testing Soviet Yard.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 345
  • Future-X1 Tank.jpg
    Future-X1 Tank.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 512
  • Flak Trooper.jpg
    Flak Trooper.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 1,458
  • Grizzly Battle Tank.jpg
    Grizzly Battle Tank.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 420
  • New thunder strike screen.jpg
    New thunder strike screen.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 265
  • The Nighthawk Transport.jpg
    The Nighthawk Transport.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 369
  • NewTeslaTrooper.jpg
    NewTeslaTrooper.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Level 14
Looks cool. Ok lets get this straight... I want some stuff from Command and Conquer Red Alert 1 to be in this map such as:
1. Chromosphere
2. Cloud of Death (AKA Lightning Cloud of Doom)
3. Telsa Tanks
4. Pill Boxes
5. Attack Dogs
6. Spies.
Thoses things i listed are awesome:
Chromosphere aka teleporter
Light Cloud of Doom comes when Chromosphere is used (30% chance to come)
3. Telsa TANKS! They are awesome
4. Pill Boxes are awesome asweel
5. Attack Dawgs
6. Spies, they see all... Hear all and most importantly eat all.
Hopefully your project goes No where Awesomely.

Level 18
Dude that looks freaking awsome nice job :) +rep

News: Since this map is changing so much to almost red alert II thanks to WarManta i gona delete som units that do not belong to red alert 2 and use the map space for better stuff. also i added a new screenshot of the Tesla Trooper (model made by WarManta)

Last edited:
Level 18
News: if finished a lot of units already but got som problems with the icons i made i supose it needs a disbtn or somthing that makes it look darker when the unit is not available cause right now it looks green when it isnt available this makes it look crap :( also if been working on the chronosphere spell but seems like it doesnt work yet anyway i appriciate all the help and support i get so thanks for that.

Wana apply for the team? send me a pm in how you could help me make this project get better

Level 18
lol XD its just here on hive? i made it a bit bigger thats all i think it whas in bobs scy fi pack if im right. Btw im sorry i havent made progress much these couple of weeks its because i had a lot to do like school stuff and so on.

I dont know if it whas this one but here a attachmed model from the pack i used i think its the one i used for the Weather controll device

Attachments

• RadarTowerV2.mdx
    106.9 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.