• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
By "hero", I'm guessing you mean a player's character? Basically they will be like WoW. But right now, most of them are more like WarCraft III. In Wc3:WoW, a player's character will start out with pretty much no equipment attached, but when you equip found items, they will show on your character. We are actually working on this now!

~Craka_J

Level 25
Yeah, me too. Once this system is finished, I'll display what your character can look like (so far). It might not be great at first, since we're adding lots of lowbie gear in the lowbie zones we have set up, but it should give you a good idea of what to expect. Also, once I get my PC running again I plan on completing Orgrimmar and beginning work on Stormwind and Elwyn Forest!

~Craka_J

Level 25
That's the plan. Too bad there are no GOOD modelers who want to do that for us though. We do have a model that's pretty close to what we need though, HappyTauren's WoW Troll model. It's accurately made and suits our needs. Next models will be Orc, Tauren, and then Human.

~Craka_J

Level 25
Well since we now have a good player model for the Troll race, that race will be our most focused on race as it will work well with a few systems which we have planned and are developing.
As far as factions go, Orgrimmar faction is the most focused on I suppose.

HappyTauren agreed to help us again to fill the position as a modeler, but he has other projects which are of higher priority to him at the moment which may delay his progress for Wc3:WoW.

~Craka_J

Level 15
Nice to see it's back up and running, it better not be put on hold again, or else!

I, like Bel, don't check up very often any more, so this is all breaking news for me.

[offtopic]Thanks for joining Warcraft 3 Creations![/offtopic]

[offtopic]How many projects are you working on Void?[/offtopic]

~Deathcom3s

Level 24
hmmmn i think i could help... :3
attachment.php

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.