• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magtheridons Lair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Dono if you guys are looking to make BC and WOTLK but here is my map for Magtheridons Lair, its open to edit and is very easy to implement of coarse you would have to change the hero's to the ones of the Warcraft III WoW, i have commented on most of the triggers and others are self explanatory. i hope this map helps...

and others reading this please dont start preasuring these guys to create BC and WOTLK as they havent finished original wow yet, games like this dont take one week to make... they take years

here is the map of Magtheridons lair
WoW Magtheridon Lair v1.5 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Level 5
Creating Northrend and Outlands would be like restarting Wc3:WoW all over again. And by the time we finish this thing, we'll be sick of working on it. :p

~Craka_J
By the time you get (in theory) to just to make Outland, Galaxy of Starcraft and Warcraft 4 will be out :p

Level 3
Creating Northrend and Outlands would be like restarting Wc3:WoW all over again. And by the time we finish this thing, we'll be sick of working on it. :p

~Craka_J

Exactly Just like Blizzard Entertainment is sick of working on World of Warcraft... for example just look at all the Naxxaramas Gear and also the repeated models from the original World of Warcraft with different skins eg. Grizzly bear still the old Model from Darkshore with the same amount of poly's, there is alot of other things i have found Slack about Wotlk... so im not even going to bother saying everything iv found... basically every quest uses something from the original World of Warcraft to put it simply

Level 9
Exactly Just like Blizzard Entertainment is sick of working on World of Warcraft... for example just look at all the Naxxaramas Gear and also the repeated models from the original World of Warcraft with different skins eg. Grizzly bear still the old Model from Darkshore with the same amount of poly's, there is alot of other things i have found Slack about Wotlk... so im not even going to bother saying everything iv found... basically every quest uses something from the original World of Warcraft to put it simply

I stoped playing WoW at the second they announced the first expansion, because I knew nothing new would come from Blizzard if they earned so much on WoW, I like the Idea, but Warcraft IV would be 10x cooler, especialy because they might go back to the real story (The books) which is absolutely amazing:thumbs_up: Good job on that anyway Blizzard!

Level 25
I don't think Blizzard Entertainment slacked on the making of the expansions, I think they did what they did such as using the same model for several of the same things to reduce the filesize and also to save a lot more time with developing the games. Blizzard Entertainment isn't dumb. Notice that all games they release are huge hits. Financially, they know exactly what to do. WoW was a huge success and still is, but the world is getting tired of it. After a while, every game dies. Not entirely and not forever, but they eventually begin to lose players. Warhammer Online isn't becoming a big success because of its awesome new changes and differences, but because it's different. Same for Age of Conan, although, Age of Conan didn't appeal so much to me.

Anyway, that's my outlook on Blizzard Entertainment. They're geniouses at what they do and know it, and they're not going to make any more World of WarCraft expansions because of this. WarCraft IV is definitely their next game after StarCraft 2 and Diablo III. Too many people crave it. I can go on and on with this.

Back on topic - which I'm closing anyway - no expansion instances or dungeons will be included in Wc3:WoW. The chances of the Blood Elves and the Eredar making it in the campaign EVER is very slim and Northrend and Outlands are huge no-nos from us. Expansion items, spells, quests, and mods may be added though.

~THREAD CLOSED~

~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.