• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Magtheridon v1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This map is a remake of the World of Warcraft - The burning crusade(Magtheridons lair - raid instance)

Instead of 25 people as warcraft 3 doesnt allow it, 10 players choose there hero with unique abilities needed to kill a boss with appox 1.2mil hp. You must work together as a group and work as one. If you need help on tactics easily search for magtheridon tactics as iv based the boss on those tactics =]

updated 1.3 - magtheridon now yells various things, dps has been increased so phase1 is easier, all classes have been balanced added new skills and fixed op skills.

This map has past Beta Testing, just want to know what you guys think of it, please leave a comment or rate the map =]

View attachment Magtheridon v1.3.w3x

regards

Healashammy - Dath'Remar

Level 6
This has already been made. Search for it on epicwar.com

I'm not testing it to see if it's better or worse, but for originality you get 0 points.

Level 3
LOL if you look who uploaded it on epic war.... it was me you nub!! its just the same as the v1.3 on Epicwar.com... just want to know what you all think of the map... i know i have uploaded it to epicwar.com when i started this post i uploaded it to epicwar... see the dates? sweet now that i have that sorted check out my map! XD

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/71515/

thats where this exact map is... i uploaded it there yesturday XD

Status
Not open for further replies.