• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Models Not Appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The texture used is in the model itself (sorry, I don't know the term for it, I'm new in modelling) and it doesn't need to be imported in the world editor.

I assume you mean it uses textures that already exist within the game and so you don't need to import them.

Yes, as PurgeandFire said, you should attach the model to your post or at the very least send some sort of screenshot or something if you don't want to release the file publicly. It's hard for us to help you with so little information.

Level 25
Here:

Attachments

• ScreenshotModelNotAppearing.JPG
    ScreenshotModelNotAppearing.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 80
  • ScreenshotOrcWarlock.JPG
    ScreenshotOrcWarlock.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 80
A screenshot could probably show if there's something wrong with the way you imported it or the textures perhaps, but anything beyond that is hard to show. Again, I understand why you might not want to release the model files, so here's another suggestion: Upload the file to the pastebin and give the URL to either BallisticTerrain or PurgeandFire. I would like to help you myself, but I am probably the least knowledgeable of the three of us.

Level 1
It is as simple as selecting the vertices of the sword and pressing the delete button. It takes a little while to recognize which ones belong to the sword..

Status
Not open for further replies.