• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bad Models, Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi,
I downloaded multiple models and some seem to be corrupt somehow, they appear fully black in magos editor and do not appear in the actual game. The animations all appear fine but the model is bogus. This is gunna help me alot because about half the models i download are exactly the same, the same crappy black :con:.

SO for all those that can help me, I am sure it has a simple solution because i have seen some of these models featured in maps before.

SLASHBANG OUT :infl_thumbs_up:

Attachments

• Cavalier.mdx
    298.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Cavalier_Portrait.mdx
    18.6 KB · Views: 89
  • Cavalier.blp
    140.1 KB · Views: 69

TDR

TDR

Level 18
I can see it perfectly in magos and probably works in game too...You most likely got the texture path wrong, it's Units\Rostrodle\Cavalier\Cavalier.blp
I really don't get it, what the hell is it so freaking hard to copy & paste some bloody text?!

Level 4
THATS BECAUSE NO ONE EXPLAINS IT TO ME WHEN ASK, so that i wont have to ask again and be insulted assholes.

Level 4
Well now, how do i make it appear in magos? If you hadn't noticed the 'idiot guide' and yourself haven't said anything to do with it, AND like I already said, i cant make it work in magos.....

TDR

TDR

Level 18
So I guess you figured out how to make it work in game? Good.
To make it work in magos it's really easy man, just make a folder and put your models in there. And in that folder you have to make a chain of folders that's the actual path of the texture and put the texture there. Like so:
path.jpg

I apologize for acting like that earlier, I got a little angry and it was uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.