• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

modeling requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
here are a few requests i need to be done in not too much time for my fifth rae in my project (project of new races-the race is beasts-there will be seven races in version beta)
most requests need animation editing too...(all do need animations to be moved from unit to unit)

1-gnoll(the simple one) riding a timber wolf (the wolf must not attack in the attack animation)

2-gnoll crossbow dude riding a timber wolf (same idea as 2)

3-a gnoll hero that uses the shaman animations-claws as wepeons

4-razorman with druid of the claw animations (no bear no wepeons)

5-rasorman on a bronze drake (i canse of need rescale the drake to fix the size of the rasorman)

Level 9
i dont seem to understand the problem...
the gnolls are only a genomerge isnt it? i saw a lot of mounted models done and i dont think tuaran riding a kono is more simple then a gnoll on a wolf...both the gnoll and the wolf needed are allrdy in the game models...
and what really is with the back legs? they dont need to move-they are on the wolf! the gnoll need to move at all only in the attack animations...

as far as i can understand its not that hard and if someone will invest a day or two he will be able to do these models...

Level 45
the gnolls legs arnt easily trasferable..they have like..an extra hindge join or soemthin in their legs so they dotn walk like a human.
i guess the wolf one would be okay..hmm..i might do it..also..oh um u want attack anim or no attack anim or do u mean just the gnoll to attack? ill just cut the raiders head of and give him soem true hairy beauti.

Level 25
There gnoll on wolf would be sorta hard

In order to not have to animate the entire thing from scratch, you'd just stick with changing the orc on Alfred's updated version of the Raider into a gnoll, but the wolf would still move during attack

Its not just a geomerge if you want it done right. Compare the tauren on a kodo to that archer on a dragon someone submitted one time. The tauren on a kodo is a reskin plus a geomerged head and a vertex modified body. The archer on a dragon is a plain geomerge

Crossbow one is impossible without reanimating. Unless you can turn a horse into a wolf and use the Conquistador model

And the Quillboar on a drake will look VERY ugly without reanimating. That, and the Bronze Dragonflight are hardly the type to ally with the Razormane. At that, they're called Quillboars. Razormane are one of their tribes, and Bristleback are another

Level 45
hmm..well the raider mdoel would b okay right? i mean like cut its head off and gnoll then reskin and uv then merge a timber wofls head over it and then bing right? i dont know..does sound abit long and hard..
my kodo tauren took ages...i didnt geomerge i just opied a mesh and joint them, ya and reskin liek ya said..but i dont know...now they r both at equal level meaning hard.. :oops:
i dont know now..but..i might do the raider to gnoll thing..
and yes, dont EVER find a model who just geomerges a dam quilbaor on a dragon the quilbaor is freezed cuz seriously im sick of those...but could geomere a static quilboar and join the quilboars points to the bons of the dragon but its not easy and mostly liky wotn look good.

Level 25
There's a raider with a timber wolf head in existance, made by good ol' Xaran Alamas back in the day before geomerging was extreamely common and easy to do

But it was for a mod and has the habbit of crashing WC3 Viewer

And when Heart of Storms comes out with its animated dragon rider on a dragon, well...

Then everyone will be very much happy

Also, I think your tauren kodo needs to be double sided in texture. Check the sides of its head ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.