• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sellenisko's Custom Mesh Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Hello!

I'm requesting a Custom built ordinary timber wolf with Claws built and with full teeth showing on it, Here's some examples of the Custom built wolf.

Also with the package of the Armored version <(with no saddle) and the Un-armored.

I screenshot'ed on Sellenisko's the Vykrul Wolf Rider
aOCm4OM.png

I really need it, for my Project the Fortress Defense V.

I want Only the Ordinary Timber wolf skin or the white version of the wolf Or maybe black.

Thanks!

Roland

R

Roland

Well, I don't know on editing models, but I re-skin stuff if it fits the mesh X^C

Roland

R

Roland

well, I'd say you can do it all of that :p Please? It would be lovely to see your Wolf models uploaded in the models section :3

Roland

R

Roland

About the second attachments, Mind replacing the 3 to 4? cause I have the no.3 uploaded on my map eh :/

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Sure thing boys. i just hope you dont hurry that much. Is it ok if it will take 1-2 days? i really dont know what to do first. I have a lot of work to do. And iam glad you like that wolf. I eally tryied to make him more unique than the classic wolf model...which looks kinda... boring.
Holy cow, "1-2 days" is a long time?? Dude, I've waited months before (and actually, am currently waiting months for a couple people :p). Take a breather. : )

That being said, with all you have to do, you are allowed to put "not currently taking requests" in your signature or something...

However, more power to ya. Good work on the wolf, and how kind of you to help Roland out.

Roland

R

Roland

<3 Well, The wolf works in the Editor, But I haven't tried the Portrait in-game.. hmm.

Level 38
Holy cow, "1-2 days" is a long time?? Dude, I've waited months before (and actually, am currently waiting months for a couple people :p). Take a breather. : )

That being said, with all you have to do, you are allowed to put "not currently taking requests" in your signature or something...

However, more power to ya. Good work on the wolf, and how kind of you to help Roland out.

I am just trying to help :) jam really busy, but when someone asks me.nicely I try to do my best a do it fast. I was forced to put not taking any requests now, because my personal life will be kinda hard and difficult next 3 months. Anyway Kyrbi0 - I am still working on HoS models with Rommel, from now I will actually spend all my free time on finishing it. Most of the content was fixed and finished and many many more was created new or send by Rommel, which was not part of the original pack.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I am just trying to help :) jam really busy, but when someone asks me.nicely I try to do my best a do it fast. I was forced to put not taking any requests now, because my personal life will be kinda hard and difficult next 3 months.
Totally understandable. Real Life comes first, y'know. :p

Sellenisko said:
Anyway Kyrbi0 - I am still working on HoS models with Rommel, from now I will actually spend all my free time on finishing it. Most of the content was fixed and finished and many many more was created new or send by Rommel, which was not part of the original pack.
Oh ok, that's good to hear. No rush (see above).

Also, wow. So there's new stuff Rommel is trying to pump out? Things that weren't in the original upload? Crazy-cool. For some reason I though you were working with him to fix the uploaded models, which had me confused (as most of them are perfectly fine).

I'll send you a PM with a link; me and IntoTheEarth (HoS Tech guy; has offered to help us out) have started up a Pastebin thread so we can start organizing things & communicating more efficiently (that & Skype should just about do it).

Status
Not open for further replies.