• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request(s) – New Night Elf Units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
In my ever-growing attempt to make a Night Elves’ campaign I hit a stumbling block. I need two new classes of Druids, as well as a new Night Elf warrior. I’d like to see new models with skins, portraits, and icons, but I know that’s a lot of work. If it can be done, I’d love to see it, but if its far too much work I’ll settle for what I can get.

The first of the two Druids will be called the Druid of the Fang. As its name suggests, its totem is the Wolf. It’ll be a reasonable well-built Night Elf male with whatever armor you think it should have and a Shortsword weapon. The armor can be worked out in the skin, really. It needs to have a matching Wolf model (feel free to edit the existing one) with the Shapeshifting animations in place.

The second Druid is the Druid of the Saber. Its totem spirit is the Nightsaber Panther. As such it will wear slightly torn robes and should wield Punching Claws, a Scimitar or a pair of Sai. If you don’t know what Sai are, look it up on Google, they’re a pretty common martial arts weapon. I’d like it to be built lean in comparison to say the Druid of the Claw. Again, free range on things like armor and other skin-related details.

The final unit is not a Druid. It’s a unit that so far my team is calling the Shadowstalker. It’s a Ninja-like Night Elf unit, and as such should wield a Katana (or rather the Ninja equivalent) and be dressed for stealth. I suppose if you wanted to you could take the Ninja model already on this site and edit it, but I’d want it to be distinctly Night Elf.

I realize that this is an insane request here, and if your not up to it, so be it. I see tons of wonderfully models built from scratch on this site, all I’m asking for is three for my campaign.

Of course if your creation is used in the campaign, you’ll receive full credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.