• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

White Wolf animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi all,

I'm currently trying to customize Rexxar's Stampede spell, and I need a white wolf as missile model, instead of a lizard. To make it work nicely, I need a wolf whose stand animation is his walk animation.
I don't know if it's clear, I'll rephrase it! To make the animation of the spell nice, the unit needs to walk, otherwise the wolf just moves forward without walking animation.

In addition, I would like that wolf to disappear when he dies, instead of his normal death animation.
So basically, all I need is a wolf with only two animations: stand (showing the wolf walking) and death (the wolf disappears).
The wolf model is this one: units\creeps\WhiteWolf\WhiteWolf.mdl

I had a look around to edit the model myself, but I'm afraid it's quite beyond my skills. I'd be very grateful if someone could provide me step-by-step instructions to make my model, or if someone could edit the model for me. It would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Sieben

Level 11
This is perfect! Thank you so much Warseeker!

Well if you don't mind doing the dust effect, that could be a nice addition to the spell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.