• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

models for my map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
hi ppl! i am i a need for some good models for a map i wonna make...i will be glad if anyone will make me the following ones:

1-a gnoll swordmen
2-a gnoll swordmen riding on a frost wolf
3-a gnoll sowrdmen that got black raven wings (like the wierd human that only talks in main game)and he need to look like flying in the air.
4-a koblod slave...normal one that got bag of gold or lumber if he mined some-like every worker.

i need them for one of the 4 armys in a game i am making (new races game)... the rest of the stuff i found in this site (robots and elfs and some silly stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.