• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeadHunter Skins-Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
im making a map which has a jungle and in the jungle are headhunters so i need some skins. i want the skins or models not to be like a troll headhunter but like the real head hunters. so maybe like some skulls or head around. i dont want them to be green skin either. they can be like spear men or axemen or swordmen or what ever aslong as you can tell they are headhunters. maybe not wearing much clothes kinda tropical. no greenskins either

Level 16
What you are saying is that you don't know how to extract and covert skins, successfully use recolor, dodge and burn, and redraw to turn a troll into a human with something like PSP9 or Adobe Elements, getr some help in the skins forum, and finish it up without flaming anyone?

Level 4
hey i do know how to recoulor and chage a troll into a human but i dont want that coz that would look like a head hunter that would just look like a troll with human skin i want like a real headhunter not just the stupid blizzard one

Level 4
i just thought i can get some models and then i can just make a skin for that model. ok thanks o thanks to me but i still need some more of them i found 2 models but i need more

Status
Not open for further replies.