• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SKIN REQUEST: Xanvol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Who is Xanvol you ask? He is a Jungle Troll Hunter. And I need a skin for him

The best part is that his model is just the normal Forest Troll model, except with a bow and without the axes. A complete and utter lack of them to be percise

So, this is what I need

1. Xanvol wears a brown shirt underneath a tan leather breastplate, with your normal scratches and stuff. The shirt doesn't go far down his arms, not even past his elbows
2. Xanvol's colour is your normal Jungle Troll blue (Check the Headhunter and like for that colour), except that he has a slight green tint, making him slightly more aqua than your normal forest troll
3. Xanvol has no facepaint markings at all, unlike various other trolls
4. Xanvol's pants, because he wears pants, are a tan, simular to the chestplate
5. Xanvol doesn't wear shoes, sandles, or anything on his feet

Seeing as the model is the Forest Troll Axethrower, I'm sure you all know what it is

Oh, and I don't care about skin size. I'm going for quality, cause its not like it'll be in a B.Net map or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.