• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo 2 models/skins for Warcraft 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on a Halo 2 level for war3, but I also realize there are dozens of others out there who might like to get their hands on such models/skins. So far there is a few Spartan models and one elite with a sword, maybe a few others on the list on this site.

I'd like to throw out some ideas onto the table for some of you skin-editors who might be interested. If you do happen to make them please PM me.

-Tartarus: (Paladin) A Tartatus model could probably be done best off of the Paladin model, with the white colored Draenei textures to help form its skin looks.

-Prophet: (Obsidian Statue) The covenant prophets fly around in their little throne crafts, an Obsidian model might be a good model to work with on making a covenant prophet.

-Brute: (Draenei) The brown colored draenei, with some facial adjustments, and weapons such as a brute shot or brute plasma rifle, or a melee attack for "Berserker Mode" might be good.

-Elite: (Headhunter or Berserker Troll) The body shape of the troll might be good for a covenant elite if the face is changed an the weapon is a plasma rifle or plasma sword.

-Flood Infected Human (Zombie) Self explanitory, but it might need one armed with a gun

-Arbiter (Troll Trapper) The armor is "Somewhat" alike the Arbiter armor, and the trolls looks "Somewhat" like elite

Status
Not open for further replies.