• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need New Halo Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I am making a custom races map and i would like to add halo models too it, I really want to add the covenant to my map. I see that their is a jackal model on this website, but that's it i need Hunters, elites, jackals, Brutes, grunts, engineers. I don't need any air units their are no air units on the map. I think i have all the building I'm going to use, but if you want to make 9 building go ahead... I but i really need the units them selves.

I need an elite model that uses a sword as well as a plasma rifle. grunt mortar team, Jackal sniper, and sniper projectile. Brute with melee weapon(Like metal claws or something) and red plasma pistol and spiker gun with matching projectiles.

I don't know how to get the hunters to walk in pairs but if u did i would be great full.

If the grunt model could have a snout on its face and a shell on its back that would be cool. I want to keep the technology theme to a minimum. Also need the grunt model to have a melee attack and a range attack. I don't know what melee weapon would go with a grunt.

Hero models.
arbiter model and brute chieftain model, a profit model, maybe a elite honor guard model. a hunter with two shields on each arm that it uses for melee, and a hero jackal sniper. or a deacon grunt, that one is kinda a stretch but I'm out of ideas.

I don't know of any thing else, I really just need the unit models.

Status
Not open for further replies.