• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
If anyone can help me with getting a few Halo models besides Master Chief. Like Brutes, Grunts, Jackals, and Elites. I have look all over the internet for these models and if you can help me get some of these I would appreciate it and I will give you +rep.

I need these models because I am making a Halo map and if you help me find these models I'll let you try my map before it goes to the public.

Oh come on! Warcraft 3 has been out for 8 f***ing years and people still don't know how to import!!!
Once you import the .blps(CovenantEliteTexture,CovenantJackal,Grunt)
remove war3mapImported\.
For Jackal and Grunt ONLY, add Textures\
So they should be:
CovenantEliteTexture.blp
Textures\CovenantJackal.blp
Textures\Grunt.blp

Yes, I know. Coz you don't know how to import stuff despite the fact W3 has been out for 8 years!
Look, Mr. Dumb@$$, I'm sorry that I'm being rude, but isn't it obvious that you need those textures? I don't attach files for nothing, and even after I posted the instructions, you should maybe try downloading them.
And next time, read some tutorials or something coz I won't help. I'm just really angry there are people still learning W3's most basic features after 8 years.
Well, if you finally managed to do things right, good luck and I hope you finish your project.
PS. Fingolfin's halo models are mostly weapon attachments.

and doodads and I try it later u butthead

Tell me, which models of his relating to Halo are doodads. Tell me. All of them are either weapons or units(the only one being Sentinel). So, whose the butthead now?
And what kinda insult is butthead? I give you 3 Halo models, and teach you how to import coz you don't have a clue and you don't even say thanks and just call me a butthead. We're both gonna stop flaming now, alright?

Level 8
Tell me, which models of his relating to Halo are doodads. Tell me. All of them are either weapons or units(the only one being Sentinel). So, whose the butthead now?
And what kinda insult is butthead? I give you 3 Halo models, and teach you how to import coz you don't have a clue and you don't even say thanks and just call me a butthead. We're both gonna stop flaming now, alright?
Thats what he said... he only had elites and Jackals but they are doodads like picture on walls and stuff and the reason I called you a butthead was because you help me get models and how to import them so I didn't want to insult you

Status
Not open for further replies.