• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi,
i hope someone can help me i want 3 models of halo wars:
the Brute Commander; the Arbiter; and the Master Chief
1 of these models will suffices but all 3 are fantastic :jd: ask me for more details i forgot
ty for helping

Level 4
hm.. i will use them but not for the chief he need a battle riffle, maschinepistols or an assault riffle but best are the maschinepistols

Level 4
nice ty very much o_O cool the only missing weapon is the spartan laser but these are all models of halo 2 not halo 3 :)
hm..one more: the Brute Commander here some pictures: Click maybe a better model of the arbiter^^

Level 34
nice ty very much o_O cool the only missing weapon is the spartan laser but these are all models of halo 2 not halo 3 :)
hm..one more: the Brute Commander here some pictures: Click maybe a better model of the arbiter^^

I hate to sound cocky but you don't have to be 100% accurate when it comes to downloading models, skins or things. Good mappers make sacrifices like importing some Halo 2-3 models into a Halo 1 map. The concept is the same.

Level 9
So if this REQUEST is DONE,then we can CLOSE IT

I can cant close this myself,so if someone could be nice enough to close this...

Thanks,
:spell_breaker: The_Grapist :spell_breaker:

Status
Not open for further replies.