• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Modeling Contest N# - Half-Breeds/Multi-Breed Races

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Bolster your imaginations and creativity with the new taste of modelling theme and this is the era of ceaseless creation through our beloved game Warcraft. Forge your tools and minds, craft the half-breeds and cross-breed models!

MECHANICS
- The participant must submit his creation that resembles half-breed or multi-breed.
(To clarify what it is, this is thy sampling examples:)
* Half-Man, Half-Lobster Body
* Half-Humanoid, Half-Griphon Lower Body
* Troll-Orc (Trolc)
* Elf with Titan descent
* Pale Looking Elf with Dracula Robe (Half elf and vampire)
* Centaurish Mogu
- Creating a tasty and uniqur name for the breed adds to the points of victory of the contest.

I will not host the contest but someone really good at it will. I am assured one will stand up to raise this challenge.

Level 18
This is a rather interesting idea indeed. But we also have a few ideas to which many people have been showing interest that have waited quite long to be hosted. Mainly the Portable Buildings. A general theme discussion thread should be put up soon.
I agree so much, for I am eager to create a Portable Building and I bet others are eager for many other themes.

But do not mistake me, the hybrid units sound fun. A theme thread should be created and hopefully these ideas will have enough support to get to the final theme poll.

Level 6
From the looks of it, I think this will be #30. The last contest I can find is this one.

Also, don't double post. I went ahead and merged both of them for you.
Apologies for my glitchy browser buttons. Thanks in gratitude for correcting me for the numerical order of the contest. Though I decided to put 'N' with respect that if someone else's idea to be taken into execution first before this perhaps.

This is a rather interesting idea indeed. But we also have a few ideas to which many people have been showing interest that have waited quite long to be hosted. Mainly the Portable Buildings. A general theme discussion thread should be put up soon.
Thank you. If it is as interesting as the Portable Buildings then time and a host are the two requirements to send this perhaps to be checked on by contest creators. Thus, contests on the current line looks good so far and perhaps ideas from members remain in queue and I am in waiting for these matters to happen. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies for my glitchy browser buttons. Thanks in gratitude for correcting me for the numerical order of the contest. Though I decided to put 'N' with respect that if someone else's idea to be taken into execution first before this perhaps.

Thank you. If it is as interesting as the Portable Buildings then time and a host are the two requirements to send this perhaps to be checked on by contest creators. Thus, contests on the current line looks good so far and perhaps ideas from members remain in queue and I am in waiting for these matters to happen. :)
Next Modeling Contest!

We may discuss it further there! I set its name to 'Half-Breed Race' because as a contest title it is more appealing :p And multi-breeds should be allowed too. You might want to take a look at the other ideas as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.