• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model/Skin Request: Sylvan/Elf Ancient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello

I am creating a custom map which is nearly done now. Thanks to help from people on this site I have got the triggering on it to work. I also have the balance almost done. Now I just need to polish the map up, like fixing the last skins and models. Almost all models have I already found on this site, but there is an important one I can't find.

My request:

I need a edited model/skin based on the Ancient of Wonder. I think that unit would act well like a moveable expansion for the elf/sylvan faction. It's a unit that acts like a townhall but it can move near goldmines and let the workers gather gold to it.
But I would like it to look more like it has something to do with gold. Perhaps have a golden glow instead of the blue glow, more rocky and darker green colors. Like an old wild mountain giant.

What is the unit supposed to do?

It is supposed to be the heart and lungs for the elfs/sylvan faction.
Without these mighty units no gold can be collected. Every faction on my map has a unit like this that works like a moveable expansion/town hall.

At last

I would be very glad if someone has the time to make/edit this model for me.
Feel free to make the unit as you imagine it, so you feel that it's a fun model to create.

If you want to know more about my map just ask

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.