• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model(s) - Simple Doodads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
basicly im making a modern city that has been destroyed
im asking if anyone could make:
Paper - just little white rectangels lying down, mayb even a ripped one or w/e, i want my map to be completly littered in trash (at the moment ive got the ice squares and set their z to 1, dosnt look verry good at all)
Trash - coke cans, chip packets anything and everything
Metal Scraps - Lying down. Poles, car bumpers, flat sheets anything
Car Tires
Blowen up Cars
Broken Glass
Anything else you already have or feel like making

Thanks for taking your time to read this, and if you make one of the above plz msg me and i love u long tyme xox <3.

Level 2
thanks man

thanks for helping me out, are you able to put paper and rubbish at the top of your list?
if i knew how i would make it, but like paper is just a white square and rubbish is just like a cyclinder for a can.

looking forward to the next msg.

heres a lil sneak peak of what it looks like. ill add more and more until the whole place looks completly destroyed.

Attachments

• sneak peak.jpg
    sneak peak.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 120
Level 15
well, i have many other requests to finish, so I can't add yours to the top of the list even if it's ridiculously easy, some other people have been waiting for those, but i doubt i'll be done anytime soon... so hopefully someone else takes this request before i get to doing it myself, you'll just have to wait you turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.